napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mk677 carb intake

bobnolab

What carb intake would y’all suggest while cycling mk677. 6’0 161 8% body fat 23 y/o. I heard moderate carb intake and high water intake but what would you considerate moderate 150-250?

thats all subjective based on your goals... diet questions are just all subjective to be honest... personally i would just keep them moderate with it b ut thats just me...

thats all subjective based on your goals... diet questions are just all subjective to be honest... personally i would just keep them moderate with it b ut thats just me...

I plan on keeping calories at what they’ve been at which got me down to 8% bf and that’s 2800 calories 180 protein 70-80 fat and like 200-270 carbs just wanna stay lean and add muscle slowly so I just wanted to make sure 200-250 carbs wasn’t too many that I’d be carrying a shit ton of noticeable water weight

I plan on keeping calories at what they’ve been at which got me down to 8% bf and that’s 2800 calories 180 protein 70-80 fat and like 200-270 carbs just wanna stay lean and add muscle slowly so I just wanted to make sure 200-250 carbs wasn’t too many that I’d be carrying a shit ton of noticeable water weight ...

It's not really how many carbs that matter but more so the type. I recommend avoiding high glycemic carbs and simple sugars.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not really how many carbs that matter but more so the type. I recommend avoiding high glycemic carbs and simple sugars.

I’m the 1% I hate sweets and junk food so that’s not a problem. So if I keep high glycemic and simple sugars low and play around in the 300 range I should be fine

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom