napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MK2866 and GW501516 PCT

bencarlisle

Hey all,

I’m currently running MK2866 (25mg/day) and GW501516 (20mg/day). I plan on doing so for a total of 8 weeks. I’m wondering what I should do for a PCT, if anything? If I do have to run a PCT, is there an all-in-one compound that will serve the purpose that all the normal PCT compounds (clomid, nolva, etc.) do? I wouldn’t mind taking multiple compounds for PCT, but I would rather just take one thing to make it easier.

Thanks in advance

im confused as to why you start a cycle and not have a clue what you are doing? why would you do that? why would you run a cycle 8 weeks that needs to be ran 12 weeks?? i dont understand this and this is why people get hurt

Hey all,

I’m currently running MK2866 (25mg/day) and GW501516 (20mg/day). I plan on doing so for a total of 8 weeks. I’m wondering what I should do for a PCT, if anything? If I do have to run a PCT, is there an all-in-one compound that will serve the purpose that all the normal PCT compounds (clomid, nolva, etc.) do? I wouldn’t mind taking multiple compounds for PCT, but I would rather just take one thing to make it easier.

Thanks in advance
No bro. There isn't. You need to run everything in pct as intended

what on earth do you mean???? there is ONE pct listed... POST CT is a product and thats why the link is there and the weeks are all listed to the left... it even says MINI PCT weeks 13-16...

the fact remains though, its fine if you dont know how to do it your first time but why would you start it without knowing what your doing nor having everything on hand first??

Sorry if I’m coming across as stupid, this is my first cycle. But, is this having me run 2 PCT’s?
Post CT is ran the last 4 weeks of the cycle in the recommendation, to make a smoother transition to pct...similar to how hcg works only without the negatives

Make sure you do the research up front OP. Everyone means well... we just see so many people not know what the fuck they are doing... then fuck themselves up and come limping back into the forum asking for help. It’s just reckless to not know what you’re doing. Sets a bad example and we are all about doing shit right. You shouldn’t be rushing into anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom