napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Missbizz's Phurious Primo/Var log

Just so everyone is aware--some know this and some do not. I'm a mom of 2 boys both of which I've had through c-sections. After having children at one point in my life I was morbidly obese at 204lbs non pregnancy weight. I lost close to 70 lbs on my own with exercise and diet. Took me about 9 months. I maintained that for 2 years. After my job relocated to incurring 2 hours of drive time..I fell off and gained 50lbs back. Struggled to lose it then received help from a weight loss company and lost 40lbs in about 4.5 months. For me my fitness goals were different. More geared towards maintaining my weight. As such I transitioned a little while back to wanting to transform my body and start lifting. I'm a typical woman who gained fat easy and has had to work extremely hard just to maintain a decent weight.

With having 2 c-sections basically my lower abs suck and I have a little bit of loose skin.
My log and my journey may not be up to par as some women body builders but..I am passing g along information that I hope will help others.

That being said 4th pin of Phurious gear again went great!. This week I've taken it easy with lifting as I was having some tricep and shoulder pain. Things I have noticed ie. Side effects... I have some acne on my shoulders...I haven't had a period since being on cycle which i was expecting...and I do have a little raspiness when I try to yell. No voice change just a little raspy and what I have researched seems to be common with a few women who have used primo. Not sure how legit that is or if anyone has any thoughts that would be great.

PHURIOUS PHARMA Rep

Last edited:
definitely some more arm thickness is coming in, looking good miss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your log is fantastic and, I know I've said this before but, thank you for sharing your experience! It's invaluable for others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very inspiring, Miss Bizz. I didn't know your back story before reading that post and your hard work and dedication are evident. Keep crushing it and focus on you and your goals. Awww, yeah :).

Just so everyone is aware--some know this and some do not. I'm a mom of 2 boys both of which I've had through c-sections. After having children at one point in my life I was morbidly obese at 204lbs non pregnancy weight. I lost close to 70 lbs on my own with exercise and diet. Took me about 9 months. I maintained that for 2 years. After my job relocated to incurring 2 hours of drive time..I fell off and gained 50lbs back. Struggled to lose it then received help from a weight loss company and lost 40lbs in about 4.5 months. For me my fitness goals were different. More geared towards maintaining my weight. As such I transitioned a little while back to wanting to transform my body and start lifting. I'm a typical woman who gained fat easy and has had to work extremely hard just to maintain a decent weight.

With having 2 c-sections basically my lower abs suck and I have a little bit of loose skin.
My log and my journey may not be up to par as some women body builders but..I am passing g along information that I hope will help others.

That being said 4th pin of Phurious gear again went great!. This week I've taken it easy with lifting as I was having some tricep and shoulder pain. Things I have noticed ie. Side effects... I have some acne on my shoulders...I haven't had a period since being on cycle which i was expecting...and I do have a little raspiness when I try to yell. No voice change just a little raspy and what I have researched seems to be common with a few women who have used primo. Not sure how legit that is or if anyone has any thoughts that would be great.

PHURIOUS PHARMA Rep
You've really come a long way MissBizz! Very inspirational transformation you've made already, and you're on your way you making it even more dramatic. Keep up the excellent work!!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Looking trimmer. Can definitely see some separation developing between the bis and tris. Looking awesome!

Very inspiring, Miss Bizz. I didn't know your back story before reading that post and your hard work and dedication are evident. Keep crushing it and focus on you and your goals. Awww, yeah :).
Thanks testdude!!! It was time to do this for me! Trying to stay on track definitely different than what I'm used to!

You've really come a long way MissBizz! Very inspirational transformation you've made already, and you're on your way you making it even more dramatic. Keep up the excellent work!!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thanks RickRock!!! I can't wait to get to the finish! It still is a long way from now but progressively getting closer!!
Looking trimmer. Can definitely see some separation developing between the bis and tris. Looking awesome!
Thank you...my bis/tris/traps and shoulders seem to take a life of their own. Now only if I could get the other areas to catch up lol!

PHURIOUS PHARMA Rep

Thanks for posting your experience I have found there is just not a lot of information out there for females and what there is mostly incorrect. Mainly from women getting advice from there boyfriend/husbands who have them taking all kinds of crazy shit.

Keep grinding!

Thanks for posting your experience I have found there is just not a lot of information out there for females and what there is mostly incorrect. Mainly from women getting advice from there boyfriend/husbands who have them taking all kinds of crazy shit.

Keep grinding!

You're in the perfect place for that ma'm! Glad to have you with us!

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

Keep grinding!
Thank you. I will get more updates out this week! Took it easy this week with my shoulder hurting...But back on top!

PHURIOUS PHARMA Rep

Got back to my workouts..yesterday was a light leg day due to locker room/shower problems at my daytime gym (work)
Barbell deadlifts 3 sets of 10 @55#
Standing barbell calf raises
14 @135#
12@135#
10@135#
Sit squats holding a 25# plate: 10, 10, 8
Leg presses 155# 3×10
Leg extensions 95# 3×8

Pin#5 of the eq/primo was last night..this was the first time pinning without b12 in the syringe. Right after the pin my butt cheek burned for about 5 minutes(I'd assume the b12 was helping with this) after about 5 mins I was good...no further pain or lumps.
I can feel the eq kicking in as my appetite has been up. I am readjust g my calories from 1200 to 1400 with macros being 50p 30f 20c.

Today's workout was a 2 mile run at lunch time. Tonight was as followed:
Thigh adductor @95# 6 sets of 12
Thigh abductor @95# 6 sets of 8
Bench presses 10×85# 8×95# 5×95# 8×85#
Barbell bent over rows 3 sets of 5 @85#
Cable crossover 10x30# 8×40# 6×40# 4×40#
Seated high machine rows 90#×10 110#×8 110#×8 low row 110#×6 110#×6 90#×8
Machine Lat pull down 115#×10 115#×8 115#×6
T-bar rows 45#×8 45#×8 45#×8 46#×8
Leverage decline bench press
10x110# 8×110# 6×110#
Shoulder and tricep seem to be feeling much better!

PHURIOUS PHARMA Rep

Got back to my workouts..yesterday was a light leg day due to locker room/shower problems at my daytime gym (work)
Barbell deadlifts 3 sets of 10 @55#
Standing barbell calf raises
14 @135#
12@135#
10@135#
Sit squats holding a 25# plate: 10, 10, 8
Leg presses 155# 3×10
Leg extensions 95# 3×8

Pin#5 of the eq/primo was last night..this was the first time pinning without b12 in the syringe. Right after the pin my butt cheek burned for about 5 minutes(I'd assume the b12 was helping with this) after about 5 mins I was good...no further pain or lumps.
I can feel the eq kicking in as my appetite has been up. I am readjust g my calories from 1200 to 1400 with macros being 50p 30f 20c.

Today's workout was a 2 mile run at lunch time. Tonight was as followed:
Thigh adductor @95# 6 sets of 12
Thigh abductor @95# 6 sets of 8
Bench presses 10×85# 8×95# 5×95# 8×85#
Barbell bent over rows 3 sets of 5 @85#
Cable crossover 10x30# 8×40# 6×40# 4×40#
Seated high machine rows 90#×10 110#×8 110#×8 low row 110#×6 110#×6 90#×8
Machine Lat pull down 115#×10 115#×8 115#×6
T-bar rows 45#×8 45#×8 45#×8 46#×8
Leverage decline bench press
10x110# 8×110# 6×110#
Shoulder and tricep seem to be feeling much better!

PHURIOUS PHARMA Rep

good work on the calorie readjustment, love it .

good work on the calorie readjustment, love it .

Nice job on increasing the calories. That is one of the toughest concepts for a female trainee to get over.
Thank you both! I must say my diet is my biggest downfall...not because I eat shitty but because I'm used to monitoring and restricting calories to lose weight..at times I fund myself well under 1200. It's a huge hurdle switching from losing weight to building lean muscle and cutting body fat. I'm still learning. I think with PHURIOUS' input on meals/macros I may change it a bit..but still plan to up the calories!

PHURIOUS PHARMA Rep

Thank you both! I must say my diet is my biggest downfall...not because I eat shitty but because I'm used to monitoring and restricting calories to lose weight..at times I fund myself well under 1200. It's a huge hurdle switching from losing weight to building lean muscle and cutting body fat. I'm still learning. I think with PHURIOUS' input on meals/macros I may change it a bit..but still plan to up the calories!

PHURIOUS PHARMA Rep

I wouldnt worry too much about the total calories but more the right amount of calories every few hours to keep that metabolism burning.

PHURIOUS

PHURIOUS PHARMA Rep

With a lot of females, diet consistency can always be an issue but that's really what it takes. Make sure you are hitting your numbers each and every day to the best of your ability

Top Bottom