napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Missbizz's Phurious Primo/Var log

Heh looking good! How do you like the primo?!

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]
Code 'JS5' for 5% off
Thank you!!! I'm loving it.. my gains are increasing each week not too heavily but perfect for what I'm trying to accomplish. My libido is way up...and overall my sense of well-being is just great!

PHURIOUS PHARMA Rep

2nd pin of Phurious eq/primo blend was Monday night. Very smooth! I am now on week 8 of primo..week 2 of the eq primo blend and week 2 of Phurious 10mg anavar. I'm also on week 8 of GW& SR9009
Yesterday was chest and back (more back since every bech was taken..but did do bench press machines) upon lifting my muscles are feeling very full and hard..pumps are great slightly painful. Overall I feel great my sense of well being and mood just seems better. Slight acne on the shoulders nothing too bad or very noticeable.
Last night's workout:
Leverage decline bench press:
10@110
8@110
8@110
Seated machine rows
10@55#
8@55#
8@55#
8@55#
6@55#
6@55#
Barbell bent over rows
3 sets of 6 @85#
1 set of 4 @85#
Cable seated rows
2 sets of 8 @70#
2 sets of 6@70#
Tbar rows
3 sets of 8 @45#
Bench press machine
8@115#
7@115#
6@115#
Lat pull downs
10@115#
8@115#
6@115#
Finished off with 10 minutes of sprints on the treadmill then 15 minutes on the elliptical trainer.

PHURIOUS PHARMA Rep

So you're just pinning that primo/EQ blend at 50/50mg once a week?

Is that infrequent dosing so you can run the gear for a 16 week cycle? And are you running the var the entire 16 weeks as well?
They are both long esters and it shouldn't be an issue with once a week dosing....and on the var I will only be running for 6 weeks.

PHURIOUS PHARMA Rep

Cool, thanks for sharing your journey with us here! It's so hard to find reputable/trustworthy info regarding female AAS cycles. I have a few female clients and friends that have so many questions and I spend a lot of time trying to get them the best info I can find. That's why I love this forum. Your pics look fucking awesome btw! Keep killing it!

Cool, thanks for sharing your journey with us here! It's so hard to find reputable/trustworthy info regarding female AAS cycles. I have a few female clients and friends that have so many questions and I spend a lot of time trying to get them the best info I can find. That's why I love this forum. Your pics look fucking awesome btw! Keep killing it!
You are very welcome! It is so hard to come across the info..so I figured I'd share...if you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask here or pm me! I'm trying to be as informative as I can...thanks for the compliments..much appreciated!!!

PHURIOUS PHARMA Rep

You are very welcome! It is so hard to come across the info..so I figured I'd share...if you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask here or pm me! I'm trying to be as informative as I can...thanks for the compliments..much appreciated!!!

PHURIOUS PHARMA Rep

I did have one more question - have you ever run a cycle with test?

I did have one more question - have you ever run a cycle with test?
No I haven't...this is actually my first cycle other than sarms....I believe chickrock will be running primo with low dose test but I am unsure on her final decision. She will probably run a log.

PHURIOUS PHARMA Rep

No I haven't...this is actually my first cycle other than sarms....I believe chickrock will be running primo with low dose test but I am unsure on her final decision. She will probably run a log.

PHURIOUS PHARMA Rep
Yep she is in her 2nd week of primo and test Cypionate at 50mg each. So far so good

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

3rd pin was Monday and it went great. Again smooth no pip. I still feel great overall .. a little agression.....my cardio is way through the roof...accomplished 400 jumping jacks...300 ball crunches...200 squats...95 male push ups and 5 female push ups yesterday for my first workout. Second workout was back and chest.
It's been a while since I've posted up pics. The ones on the right were during my sarms stack..taken the end of january. For me pretty much I'm going through an entire body transformation. Once I'm further along I'll post up my true befores(before starting sarms from last june)
a383a8f74b179bc14ea67ec11c4c7263.jpg

6edbfbae221da038ab57f012684e5567.jpg

PHURIOUS PHARMA Rep
Awesome job so far, Miss Bizz!!

The big fucker at the gym told me she's been out working me!!! He said I need to step it up. She's definitely been killin it!!!

PHURIOUS PHARMA REP

Yep she is in her 2nd week of primo and test Cypionate at 50mg each. So far so good

I thought that's what it was going to be but didn't want to say for sure. I can't wait to hear how it goes for her!!

Thank you very much!!! Working my ass off and I like it! Lol

PHURIOUS PHARMA Rep

The big fucker at the gym told me she's been out working me!!! He said I need to step it up. She's definitely been killin it!!!

PHURIOUS PHARMA REP

That's actually a very good thing and a huge benefit to you both. You can both motivate each other to push each other further than you would alone otherwise!

Just so everyone knows I made a mistake when I posted my pics the ones on the left were before and the ones on the right are now....I corrected it..
Had a great workout Friday with
400 jumping jacks
200 squats
300 ball crunches
100 push ups.
Saturday was legs
Increased on presses to 270 for 3 sets of 8..and standing barbell calf raises increased to 155 for 12x 10x 8x 8x 6x
Everything else remained same weights. Finished off with 25 minutes on the elliptical trainer at incline of 10 resistance of 100

PHURIOUS PHARMA Rep

Top Bottom