napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Mibolerone (Cheque Drops) 500mcg X 10ml Samples Pharma Lady

Hello everyone

I have posted about it before but i decide make own topic.

New product

Mibolerone (Cheque Drops) 500mcg X 10ml

Not yet for sale but I have some samples I can give to customers with their orders so please just ask.

Some customers already try this.

I'm interested and I'm running your test sust right now. Are you looking for a log or reviews after getting the product? What would be the time frame you would want it done by cause I plan to run some sarms for 8 weeks. Thanks for any info.

I'm interested and I'm running your test sust right now. Are you looking for a log or reviews after getting the product? What would be the time frame you would want it done by cause I plan to run some sarms for 8 weeks. Thanks for any info.

Hello Sir
Thank you for reply, Im not ask anything just offer to those who are interested to try, if can post some feedback I would be very grateful

I have tried this before lifting and this week I am going to try it before jiu jitsu. I feel like it would be excellent in a combat atmosphere.

I been spark in ng the cheque drop fire here for a bit now lol. Il do it.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I been spark in ng the cheque drop fire here for a bit now lol. Il do it.

Yeah you have, Its your fault i can't stop tracking the package i have with them coming in. I want them nowwwwwww.

Yeah you have, Its your fault i can't stop tracking the package i have with them coming in. I want them nowwwwwww.
Hahaha Il take the death blow from the injectable cheque then. We can compare the violent crimes we commit.

Hahaha Il take the death blow from the injectable cheque then. We can compare the violent crimes we commit.

If I don't end up with a few felonies and 2 life sentences, I want my money back.

In all serious though lol. Il run it and see what they hype is about. Never heard of the injectable version.

In all serious though lol. Il run it and see what they hype is about. Never heard of the injectable version.

If I had to pin one more thing into my body I think my entire body would just become scar tissue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TX, it is oil based. No PIP, goes in super smooth, Just warm up you syringe with a heating pad first for about 20 mins.

Top Bottom