napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle pics update

He'll I wouldn't even tattoo my kids on me lol

Lol I would if it wasn't ghetto looking. My kids' mom got her ghetto friend to do his name with a heart and its absolute shit. Looks my son drew it himself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep you see yourself everyday so that makes sense. Progress looks solid though bud.

Thanks Maxx, that's true. Sometimes I try not to look in the mirror because it's discouraging half the time. That's why I try to post pics every now and then

No way. My luck one my kids be a fuck up and I'll regret having it done lol

Lol! Thank god I never tatted a girl's name in me. When I'm 50 maybe if I've been with her for 10 years at least. That would be assurance for me lol

Lol! Thank god I never tatted a girl's name in me. When I'm 50 maybe if I've been with her for 10 years at least. That would be assurance for me lol

And thats when she'll leave... lol I've always thought names were just a bad idea.

I have many tats on my body. Have 2 names Lol one being my little princess daughter and the other being my mother who died unexpected about 5 years ago. Haven't got my wife's name lol not sure if I ever will but we did get wedding ring tats.

Top Bottom