napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

MGP is Open

I doubt anyone could consider anything in this thread bashing. We realized the risk a source has getting raws and all that goes along with it. Everything I've heard about MGP is FIRE. I think I need to try that NPP.
Now if I could find a domestic source that has legit IGF1 at a decent price that would be amazing.

I guess everyone I skeptic when it comes to a new source... but I'll just say this I ran mgp free samples of test prop he sent at the beginning and loved that shit few weeks later made my first order and I have never turned back... take it for what it's worth
But it's only one I use.. his customers service is top knotch and gear is fire no need to go anywhere else

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

I guess everyone I skeptic when it comes to a new source... but I'll just say this I ran mgp free samples of test prop he sent at the beginning and loved that shit few weeks later made my first order and I have never turned back... take it for what it's worth
But it's only one I use.. his customers service is top knotch and gear is fire no need to go anywhere else

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

My understanding is the guys here than run and moderate put lots of checks to insure a source of gear is good and will remove one if they are shady?

20170711_135950[1].jpg
Got any pics of how that looks? Probably get my hands on some pretty soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Here are both of the tren e batches......both are running low in stock.
See what I mean by dark?........

This is my second touchdown from this wonderful seller. Paid Monday, recieved goods Thursday! Very clear and fast communication, ran his test prop at the beginning of my current cycle and grabbed this stuff for my next cycle as well as using some Test E to finish off this current cycle.

His test prop:
Was very smooth to pin, very little pip for 2 days max and even that was nothing to complain about. I mean it's prop you're going to feel it!
His Test-E very smooth and quick pin even though i used a 25guage and pinned in my left pectoral muscle. So far no pip, and can keep anyone updated with this. Can also post bloods after a few weeks if that's ok with ThinD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
awesome TD man! and thank you for the kind words! he does his best. Thin will be stoked to read this..

Team MGP

Last edited:
Good to hear that mello,....just trying to deliver good customer service and good gear. There's nothing like that combo to get repeat business.
Post those bloods when you're able dude.

94d68bb13c72f58cc7481955481b4325.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom