napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

MGP is Open

Love me some.dbol bet it's fire if it's max genetic potential "mgp".. I'll b one the first to jump on this with 2 feet

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk
go for it bro. we would love to hear your guys opinions on everything once it gets around

Team MGP

Prices look good. Are you think about going up or down?

How is the PIP on the NPP at 150?
Any plans to up the Test Ace to 150?
The prices on the orals might go down to be more in line with other domestic sources. So if anyone hears of lower prices than mine, let me know. I really don't like to be undersold.
The NPP 150 has no pip.
I've never tried to make test ace 150mg.

Don't sell yourself short.
I've never tried your gear, but your rep already speaks for itself.
No one wants to say I run the cheapest gear on the market.
Now, a good sale....
ita a double whammy when you can sell the most competitive gear AND have the qualities Thin D has.. MGP is not here because of cheap prices.. the prices are simply Thin taking care of his boys (and girls)

Team MGP

How is the PIP on the NPP at 150?
Any plans to up the Test Ace to 150?[/QUOTE]

No pip whatsoever running the npp 150 right now. Smooth as can be.

Don't sell yourself short.
I've never tried your gear, but your rep already speaks for itself.
No one wants to say I run the cheapest gear on the market.
Now, a good sale....

I agree wholeheartedly I'd rather pay money for quality shit then get fucking crap remember you always pay for what you get. So if you got a charge a little bit more then do it remember all the planning and work that goes into it why get something that's half affective

This is one of those cases where there is a difference between cheap gear, and gear that's priced cheap.....maybe the way I worded it is coming across wrong....so let me be as clear as shit on a sheet.
Is MGP gear cheap?... Hell to the no.
Is MGP gear priced cheap?... I would like to think so.
Good effective gear....at what I believe to be a fair price.
The products speak for themselves with MGP....the price doesn't say shit.

Last edited:
This is one of those cases where there is a difference between cheap gear, and gear that's priced cheap.....maybe the way I worded it is coming across wrong....so let me be as clear as shit on a sheet.
When did this thread become an mgp quality bashing? I've only just placed my 1st order, but so far customer service and communication has been top notch. I'll let the gear speak for itself as soon as I get it. 1st. pin will be the same day I get it. I'll do bloods 3 to 4 weeks in and I'll post them up so y'all can see for yourself. Thanks ThinD for bringing affordable quality gear to us blue collar guys. Cheers.

Dr. JJ

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

When did this thread become an mgp quality bashing? I've only just placed my 1st order, but so far customer service and communication has been top notch. I'll let the gear speak for itself as soon as I get it. 1st. pin will be the same day I get it. I'll do bloods 3 to 4 weeks in and I'll post them up so y'all can see for yourself. Thanks ThinD for bringing affordable quality gear to us blue collar guys. Cheers.

Dr. JJ

thats what its about bro. expensive gear doesnt mean its good, and vise versa.. let the product speak for itself..

Team MGP

thats what its about bro. expensive gear doesnt mean its good, and vise versa.. let the product speak for itself..

Team MGP
Looking forward to the Test A. Never tried that ester before, at least not with test. I like the idea of 1 pin e3d vs EOD. Should match well with my next Tren A blast.

Cheers.
JJ

Thin D I hope you don't think I was bashing you at all.

Top Bottom