napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

MGP is Open

I'm debating on continuing the 150mg or changing to 100mg on the NPP....

Personally, I've never bought it at 100mg/ml from any supplier and prefer 150 because it's more cost effective. Also I've become so accustomed to how I dose with each injection with the 150.
Technically with one vial of your 150mg/ml, I can do 10 weeks at 300 mg or 8 weeks at 350mg. If I were to get the 100mg, I'd have to buy two vials, spend more money and have a little left over but not enough for another cycle.
Just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally, I've never bought it at 100mg/ml from any supplier and prefer 150 because it's more cost effective. Also I've become so accustomed to how I dose with each injection with the 150.
Technically with one vial of your 150mg/ml, I can do 10 weeks at 300 mg or 8 weeks at 350mg. If I were to get the 100mg, I'd have to buy two vials, spend more money and have a little left over but not enough for another cycle.
Just my opinion.

No one said u had to buy the 100mg ml npp

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

MGP Price and Product List

Effective 4/18/2017

Domestic USA only

Minimum...$150 (does not include shipping. Please don't ask to order below the minimum.

Shipping...$10 ( Orders normally ship within 48-72 hours. Fridays/weekend orders ship normally on Mon )

Payment...Bitcoin, and sometimes other methods.

DO NOT ask for payment info/instructions until you are SURE that you will order. If you ask for payment info and do not follow through to order, your future orders and inquiries will not be accepted.

Orders not paid within 24 hours will be cancelled.

Your source for affordable quality gear.

*All injectables have zero to minimal pip.

*All vials sterilized twice using dry heat.

*All vial products produced in batch form.

*All products accurately dosed.

*The process of switching to MCT oil has begun.

*All products closely inspected by magnification before shipping.

*All packs checked for accurate content before shipping.

20ml VIALS.....( 10ml vials are available by request. )

-Test E 250 20ml--- $65 (MCT oil)

-Test C 250 20ml--- $65 (MCT oil)

-Test Decanoate 250 20ml--- $65 (MCT oil)

-Test Acetate 100 20ml--- $60 (MCT oil)

-Sustanon 250 20ml---$70 (MCT oil)

-Deca 200 20ml--- $70 (MCT oil)

-Decatest 400 20ml---$85 (Each ml contains 200mg nandrolone decanoate and 200mg test decanoate) (MCT oil) OUT OF STOCK

-NPP 100 20ml--- $60 (MCT oil)

-NPP 150 20ml--- $70 (MCT oil) OUT OF STOCK

-Mast p 100 20ml--- $70 (MCT oil)

-Mast e 200 20ml---$85 (MCT oil)

-EQ 300 20ml--- $70 (MCT oil)

-Tren a 100 20ml--- $70 (MCT oil)

-Tren e 200 20ml--- $80 (MCT oil)

Orals

Pfizer caber 1mg tabs

5 tabs---$50 OUT OF STOCK

10 tabs---$90 OUT OF STOCK

***Genuine Federal Pharma Products***

Aromasin 15mg---$55 50 capsule ct.

Pramipexole 2mg/ml----$65 50ml bottle

The Post (25mg clomid and 20mg nolvadex for a total of 45mg per cap)----$65 50capsules

Tbol 15mg----$55 50 capsule ct.

Adrol 50mg---$55 50 capsule ct.

Dbol 30mg---$55 50 capsule ct.

........Coming Soon.......

Any word on tren base-no ester?

Just pinned my first bit of mgp test cyp. I do subq injections and believe me I swell with everything... EVERYTHING. To the point most ppl would be worried they have an infection . And that's including my script Cyp. Pinned mgp.. I'm having to look for the spot I pinned. Nearly zero swelling :)

FINALLY

Just pinned my first bit of mgp test cyp. I do subq injections and believe me I swell with everything... EVERYTHING. To the point most ppl would be worried they have an infection . And that's including my script Cyp. Pinned mgp.. I'm having to look for the spot I pinned. Nearly zero swelling :)

FINALLY

Why do you do subQ? And his test cyp is top tier.

Why do you do subQ? And his test cyp is top tier.

I build up scar tissue extremely easily, so to give my glutes a break I have done subq the past year. My numbers have actually increased since doing so

I build up scar tissue extremely easily, so to give my glutes a break I have done subq the past year. My numbers have actually increased since doing so

Oh okay. Do you get scarring from im injections with small needles also like 29g

Oh okay. Do you get scarring from im injections with small needles also like 29g

Never tried anything that small, that's what size my subq needles are I think

My trt dr actually recommended larger needles to avoid scarring. He stated that small needles shoot the oil at a higher pressure and that's what causes the scarring, not the needle itself (think of putting your thumb over a hose and how it affects the water) not sure if that's true or not. But I love this way because I can do my own pinning.

Hope this doesn't derail the thread!!

Next day and still very minimal swelling, 2/10 for soreness..

Love this shit

Never tried anything that small, that's what size my subq needles are I think

My trt dr actually recommended larger needles to avoid scarring. He stated that small needles shoot the oil at a higher pressure and that's what causes the scarring, not the needle itself (think of putting your thumb over a hose and how it affects the water) not sure if that's true or not. But I love this way because I can do my own pinning.

Hope this doesn't derail the thread!!

Next day and still very minimal swelling, 2/10 for soreness..

Love this shit

Oh okay. As long as it works for you that's good brother! And yea I'm gonna stop hijacking this thread so peace lol.

Mast e 200 20mls are ready.

Need this in my life. I'm still new here. Not new to the scene, but new to the forums. Trying to make the right connections and pay my respect. Last time I had mast e I loved it. Thin D you seem to run a quality product. Hats off brother. I would love to give it a go.

Test c is out of stock.
Aromasin is out of stock.
It's gonna be right at 1 week before they are back in stock.

Is there some kinda Aromasin craze going on around here that I don't know about?
I can't seem to keep this stuff in stock.

Is there some kinda Aromasin craze going on around here that I don't know about?
I can't seem to keep this stuff in stock.

BGS isn't selling products ATM...so you're one of the few domestic options now.

Top Bottom