napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Mgp cycle

xamijay

Started my cycle today.. 350mg test every week. 175mgs Monday & Thursday. 260mg deca every week. 130mg Monday and Thursday. And I'll start Dbol later on the cycle. All Mgp gear. I injected both compounds today into my quads. Could barely feel it going in me. I have the slightest bit of pip but I haven't injected in a while so that's why.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

e49522fbf3deb51bdd93f72e25e1223d.jpg
my babies

Very nice!
MGP is one of the highest quality sources we have. Everything I have tried of his has been super smooth and straight fire. I see you have his new MCT stuff. Smooth isn't it?

That's kind of a weird dosage with the deca. How'd you come up with that?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Very nice!
MGP is one of the highest quality sources we have. Everything I have tried of his has been super smooth and straight fire. I see you have his new MCT stuff. Smooth isn't it?

That's kind of a weird dosage with the deca. How'd you come up with that?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

The oils are very smooth. And with the deca, I was gonna do 250mg but that's 6.25cc for injection. It's easier to do 6.5cc so I moved up to 260mg lol.

Nice haul bro. I'm running mgp tren and test c myself. Threw in some test prop because it was included. I combined tren and test in one shot to the glutes, felt nothing at all.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Nice haul bro. I'm running mgp tren and test c myself. Threw in some test prop because it was included. I combined tren and test in one shot to the glutes, felt nothing at all.

Thanks. I bet that mgp tren is nice. I can't wait to get bloods done using his cyp.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Thanks. I bet that mgp tren is nice. I can't wait to get bloods done using his cyp.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Well I'm on my third shot tomorrow (acetate ) and the sides hit me like a truck. Going to go easy. I am taking all the supports as well.

Well I'm on my third shot tomorrow (acetate ) and the sides hit me like a truck. Going to go easy. I am taking all the supports as well.

Thats good. I was gonna run his tren but I just settled for deca. And don't wanna run two nandrolones in 1 cycle.

Everything is made with MCT. The labels on the test e and c don't say mct, that's not printed on those labels....but it's mct.

MCT is the way to go. It may be in my head but on the pharma stuff with I believe cottonseed oil my back breaks out terrible. MCT oil doesn't cause the bacne on my shoulders and back. Nice stuff and smooth pins.

Top Bottom