napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MENT Cycle

jdawg5349

What’s going on fellas, I’m currently now on my PCT stage following a test prop/npp/tbol cycle

it was my first experience with a 19 nor and the results were honestly pretty damn sweet, towards the end the effects were kicking in. More or so just issues with ED but everything has been full sail good to go now.
ive contemplated tren so many times just honestly worried about some of the effects from it.
I’ve read up on MENT and it looks pretty damn solid, I was thinking for my next cycle about trying something like this:

1-8
MENT: 5mg ED; 4 weeks in bump to 10mg ED
Proviron: 25mg ED
Hcg 250 IUs twice a week

Ai on hand just in case

just want to get your thoughts on this layout for something to get some lean gains
The previous cycle layout had a really nice recomp effect so I’m curious if this will do the same
Thank you!!

hey bro... ai on hand "just in case"

are you sure you actually read up on ment?

why on earth would you run hcg the entire cycle?

MENT aromatizes strongly, you’ll NEED aromasin and incorporated in the cycle, not just on hand.
HCG on cycle is pointless and i would do proviron @50mg.

Appreciate the responses fellas! And everything I’ve read up on it seems to be user dependent in terms of estrogen conversion. I’m not estrogen prone so that’s a plus. Could you give me any advice on how to run a proper protocol for MENT then? Thank you!

What’s going on fellas, I’m currently now on my PCT stage following a test prop/npp/tbol cycle

it was my first experience with a 19 nor and the results were honestly pretty damn sweet, towards the end the effects were kicking in. More or so just issues with ED but everything has been full sail good to go now.
ive contemplated tren so many times just honestly worried about some of the effects from it.
I’ve read up on MENT and it looks pretty damn solid, I was thinking for my next cycle about trying something like this:

1-8
MENT: 5mg ED; 4 weeks in bump to 10mg ED
Proviron: 25mg ED
Hcg 250 IUs twice a week

Ai on hand just in case

just want to get your thoughts on this layout for something to get some lean gains
The previous cycle layout had a really nice recomp effect so I’m curious if this will do the same
Thank you!!
bro MENT real man steroid, i salute you good american running it. post up pics

Ment carries a tremendous amount of estrogen conversion and generally causes a good amount of issue for userd but just keep that in mind

If I was looking to run more of a lean gains cycle, I would do something simple like test with deca or just test only. Or even add a mild oral like tbol. I wouldn't be trying ment.

Top Bottom