napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ment cutting and sarms ?

steven3441109

I was just wondering what would be the ideal sarms to stacked with ment for cutting or even if you can stack it for optimal fat loss and muscle repair pretty much anything that will help?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

GW, SR9009, S4 and Ostarine. I personally would run it with test though as well.

Now I'm sure you already know this but Ment is no joke. Not only will it increase estrogen, but since it's a nandrolone derivative you also need to consider the fact it will raise prolactin levels as well.

Have you ran it before?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GW, SR9009, S4 and Ostarine. I personally would run it with test though as well.

Now I'm sure you already know this but Ment is no joke. Not only will it increase estrogen, but since it's a nandrolone derivative you also need to consider the fact it will raise prolactin levels as well.

Have you ran it before?

Yea I know this stuff u don't play with ..but u have a point just for me to understand I have Nolvadex and exemestane on hand also have letrozole and toremifene cabergoline waiting to ship out ..I know I'm taking 12.5 of exemestane daily the part I'm curious about is what eles should I take daily?nolva 20mg? Idk.... I would love to have my blood checked in my cycle but I can't I work to much so I'll have to look out for the symptoms.the ment i have is in pill form i wanted to do that because its a little weaker than the shot and this is my 1st cycle of ment.i want to make sure I have my shit togather u know

Last edited:
Would u still run this with trt of 250 test e?

I am planning to run ment my protocol is test 125mg a week and ment I am starting 25mg ed and if no sides are present bumping up to 50mg for 8 weeks Aromasin starting with 12.5 ed then adjust I'm not estro sensitive but with ment better be cautious.

Right now I'm blasting deca 375 test 375 and no Aromasin as my e2 is 13 but I crashed my estro with sarmsx Aromasin it's potent I also have caber on hand if prolactin raises. Important to get blood work to check e2 and prolactin

I am planning to run ment my protocol is test 125mg a week and ment I am starting 25mg ed and if no sides are present bumping up to 50mg for 8 weeks Aromasin starting with 12.5 ed then adjust I'm not estro sensitive but with ment better be cautious.

Right now I'm blasting deca 375 test 375 and no Aromasin as my e2 is 13 but I crashed my estro with sarmsx Aromasin it's potent I also have caber on hand if prolactin raises. Important to get blood work to check e2 and prolactin

I started mine with 50mg yesterday and the only problem I seen with my body is I'm holding some water only because I under dosed my exemestane by accident so I hope I can drop some of this water by tomorrow morning I really wouldn't care about the water but I'm using ment to cut with ...oh I have pill form ment not pin so it's a little less hard on you

Top Bottom