napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mega Recomp Cycle Time! A new log by Dylan Gemelli

Good luck man, it's extremely hard gaining muscle whilst staying that lean but it definitely can be done with the stack you are on!

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Good luck man, it's extremely hard gaining muscle whilst staying that lean but it definitely can be done with the stack you are on!

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

thanks for the support bro... i have the numbers dialed in and i enjoy defying science so the outcome will show because if you know me by now, I don't fucking stop until I achieve my goal... It will be met and surpassed... =)

thanks for the support bro... i have the numbers dialed in and i enjoy defying science so the outcome will show because if you know me by now, I don't fucking stop until I achieve my goal... It will be met and surpassed... =)
Of anyone that can accomplish it it will be you bro

Robo for days! That's an awesome choice. I can't wait to see before and after shots on this one.
My November go will be all Robo. Test, deca, adrol kick and a winny finish. Can't wait to try a full round with his gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks like one bad ass cycle Dylan. I hope you have a better time with Tren than I did this last time. I'm not even sure I'll run it again after my expereince with it.

At any rate, you have an awesome plan together. Looking forward to what it brings brother

Tren really banged you up this time.

That looks like one bad ass cycle Dylan. I hope you have a better time with Tren than I did this last time. I'm not even sure I'll run it again after my expereince with it.

At any rate, you have an awesome plan together. Looking forward to what it brings brother

what happened ??

Good luck with this i'll be following along to see your shredded results

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

New Pics Update

Once again, i hit it extremely hard last night... back and triceps were the body parts going through heavy abuse last night... many of you know i suffered a broken back many years ago and also have a disc disorder condition which i never had surgery for so i do have certain movements i simply cannot do but i accommodate it and hit every angle that needs to be hit on your back.. the back is the widest area to work so extensive exercise requirement is necessary to ensure you hit every area of the back... i wont lie, my fucking body is sore this week but its a great soreness... the heavy increases in weight cause it but i feel phenomenal... the soreness is really not anything i pay attention to because of how great i feel.. im so motivated right now for so many reasons... here are some new pics to show progress throughout... i appreciate everyone's support... the hunger to surpass my goals is something i think about 24/7 and i will stop at nothing until they are met and surpassed!

8y59qg.jpg

vsg74p.jpg

dont know how you manage to stay so ripped, i love food way too much

and a mexican wife isnt helping me any hahah

dont know how you manage to stay so ripped, i love food way too much

and a mexican wife isnt helping me any hahah

trust me, its not always easy.. im sure its not easy for you LOL... that's some hard food to turn down but i just have an every day will power and desire to get more... its always difficult bro.. it always will be and it would be for anyone but its all mental... its a mental battle that you just have to win...

what happened ??
Side effects hit me hard this time. Started at 400mg per week, and my appetite and sex drive was affected big time. I was a dick to everyone and it affected the people I'm close to...when I started yelling at my own kids I knew there was a problem I had to address. So I lowered dose to 200mg which helped but I honestly didn't feel great til I went into cruise and dropped it all together.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Once again, i hit it extremely hard last night... back and triceps were the body parts going through heavy abuse last night... many of you know i suffered a broken back many years ago and also have a disc disorder condition which i never had surgery for so i do have certain movements i simply cannot do but i accommodate it and hit every angle that needs to be hit on your back.. the back is the widest area to work so extensive exercise requirement is necessary to ensure you hit every area of the back... i wont lie, my fucking body is sore this week but its a great soreness... the heavy increases in weight cause it but i feel phenomenal... the soreness is really not anything i pay attention to because of how great i feel.. im so motivated right now for so many reasons... here are some new pics to show progress throughout... i appreciate everyone's support... the hunger to surpass my goals is something i think about 24/7 and i will stop at nothing until they are met and surpassed!

8y59qg.jpg

vsg74p.jpg

Ur pee pee looks like it's flexing a pose too....U have a crop option ya know

Top Bottom