napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mb50’s Organ ST log

Mb50

4 wks ago started running 500 mg test cyp 500 mg tren e and this week starting 50 mg adrol, all Robo gear.
Precycle bloods:
Bilirubin .5 range 0.0-1.2
AST 31 range 0-40
Alt 32 range 0-44
BP is within normal range
Will be running bloods again after finishing orals. Started the adrol and organ st today and will run both for the next four weeks. Will be posting updates periodically. Can’t wait to see how it works out. I know I’m in good hands with DGA.

awesome brother... a tough test with anadrol but thats what i like to see... you are in good hands brother!

So far so good. I’m a week in on adrol and organ ct. blood pressure is still doing well no higher than 126/82 which is good for me when running adrol my bo usually goes much higher. I’ve been drinking a good amount of water and so far urine is completely clear. In the past it tends to darken for me when running tren/ adrol together.

I agree adrol and tren usually wreck me but I’ve been feeling like normal so far

Just wanted to check in and give another update. I’ve been feeling great so far with the dga organ support. Usually I feel like complete shit and lethargic when I’m on tren and drol together. I’ve had plenty of energy and still crushing it in the gym. My bp is still in check as well. Definitely enjoying the product and am super impressed thus far.

Just popping in again. Another week down and I have to say this is the best I have felt while running tren and drol together. Only sides so far is the night sweats. DGA organ support is definitely doing its job. Bp was 128/82 which isn’t bad at all I’ve had it go into the 150s running the same combo previously.

Just popping in again. Another week down and I have to say this is the best I have felt while running tren and drol together. Only sides so far is the night sweats. DGA organ support is definitely doing its job. Bp was 128/82 which isn’t bad at all I’ve had it go into the 150s running the same combo previously.

Thats damn near perfect as it is and considering that combo, WOW! Thank you for the update!

No thanks needed brother, you out did yourself and put out a quality product. This product is a must have especially when running orals. I’d highly suggest it to anyone considering it. Let’s keep these innovating products coming.

Another update just finished running the drol. I have felt great the last four weeks no headaches no elevated bp and most importantly no lethargy. DGA organ support definitely did it’s job I e never felt this good on this harsh of a run. Dylan you did a great job developing this product brother, but I wouldn’t expect anything else. Follow up labs will be here soon.

absolutely awesome to hear brother! cant wait for your bloodwork! thanks for another great update!

Just got bloods back after finishing the adrol still continuing with the test and tren but adrol is done.
Bilirubin 1.4 range 0.0-1.2
AST 43 range 0-40
Alt 49 range 0-44
Bp never made it 10-15 puts above normal during the four weeks.
In my experience thes numbers are fucking phenomenal, they are out of range by lab standards but they should be WAY worse considering running adrol and tren. A few points above normal, hell I can do that on a shitty diet but running that harsh of a cycle they should be WAY worse and way out of range. DGA organ support did it’s job and more as far as I’m concerned. Hell of a product Dylan you outdid yourself brother. I could not have asked for better protection. I’d recommend organ support for all cycles. After what I put Dylan’s product through, there should be no doubt it’s a must have for any run.

good lord bro... the last time i ran anadrol and granted, i didnt have organ st but i ran a lot of supports, my alt was 107... thats fucking phenomenal! thank you so much for posting this!

I would usually have a little bit of hesitation that maybe gear was bunk but I’m running robo and he’s always been on point as far as dosing so no concern there. Results are stellar and I haven nothing bad to say... speechless

Top Bottom