napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Masteron Enethate question

I was on 750 test, 800 masteron and 400 tren. Aromasin was 12.5mg EOD and I crashed on it between the combo of masteron and aromasin
I was looking at 450 test, 300-400 tren & 600 mast with with aromasin and caber on hand. I may also may kickstart things with tbol and tweak the dosages along the way if necessary.

I was looking at 450 test, 300-400 tren & 600 mast with with aromasin and caber on hand. I may also may kickstart things with tbol and tweak the dosages along the way if necessary.
i like that stack... i dont think you really need to go over 350-400 test there but thats up to you brother but otherwise, i like it a lot... tbol is a nice kickstart here and winstrol would be as well

i like that stack... i dont think you really need to go over 350-400 test there but thats up to you brother but otherwise, i like it a lot... tbol is a nice kickstart here and winstrol would be as well
This is similar to my next cycle in mid May, also running EQ, start with Anadrol, caber and aromasin as well. Cant wait!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom