napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mass gaining guide

modyio

Hey guys i want your advices about mass gaining what to eat and how much and the best supplements for that and the best training program for this goal.
I have tried mass gainers like truemass didn't benefit too much(about 2-3 pounds) and i take creatine which helped a lot in my recovery and strength increase.

Mass gainers supps are shit. You need to look at a full diet plan.

Check out rickrocks nutrition 101 guide. It's a sticky.

Use an online calculator/the guide to figure out your approx maintenance calories per day.

Figure out how to set your macros for bulking vs a cut.

And for a bulk you could go 300-500 calories above maintenance.

Bulking/cutting etc basically require you to change your diet. Your weight training and supplements won't really vary that much.

Obviously for a bulk you don't wanna do much cardio. But I think that's commonly confused.

If you are 1000 calories over maintenance in one day, you could do 500 calories worth of cardio to compensate the extra calories, and you would still be "bulking"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes mass gainers are a total scam
Unfortunately i spent a lot of money buying this shit.

Vildail is right about mass gainers, they are crap. While they may provide calories, they are usually just empty calories like sugar. You would be better off saving your money and eating REAL food instead.

Vildail is right about mass gainers, they are crap. While they may provide calories, they are usually just empty calories like sugar. You would be better off saving your money and eating REAL food instead.

From now on ill focus more on eating real food than spending my money on worthless supplements, thanks bro

Top Bottom