napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Man buns, jogger pants and all things anti-testosterone

44YOGearHead

Just wanted to voice my opinion on a few things I see at every gym I go to no matter where the hell I am...

1. Man Bun hairstyle: There's a reason it's called a bun. You slide a weiner in it and call it a day. In this case the guy wearing the man bun IS THE WEINER. Just wear your hair down, especially if you're in that awkward beginner stage of a Man Bun where it looks like a hairy ass nipple on your head. The 44 recommends you just stop bro... please.

2. Jogger pants: I have some, they're comfy, warmer than shorts, stylish and they look good if you have killer legs. In the gym though??? I'm just not sold on that one bro. If God wanted you to have pants wedged up your ass crack as you thrust your hips on deads, or squats he'd shove something up there that looked more manly... like sweat from training hard AF. Be stylish, just do it outside the gym. You're there to wreck shit, not be best dressed bro 2016.

3. Sleeve tattoos: Either own the look and be the look, or wear long sleeves. I get exhausted seeing sleeves on guys staring at me while I train. Dude you have a sleeve, or two... you need to own a small percentage of bad assery. Staring at me lets the gym know what??? That I'm your daddy son... The 44 is officially your daddy.

4. Phone use in the gym: Nothing says you're a bitch better than the inability to set your phone down for a training session. When you enter the gym a phone has just become your source of music and nothing more. If you wanna talk mid set, go home.

5. Everyone is suddenly a men's physiques competitor: Dude stop bro, stop. Although they are not big guys, just because you think it's easy, give them some credit dumb ass. You can't be a baby big guy with 24% body fat telling people your 3 months out from a contest. We listen, we wait and we see the no improvement. You're not gonna compete bro, just stop lying.

6. The loud ass hype guy urging you to lift 225 pounds. What's the point? Nobody else wants to hear that man,, nobody.

Last edited:
I see one of those damned man buns, or braided beard things, I wanna whip out my custom made tactical, razor sharp folder, and cut that damned thing off.

And maybe an ear as well, but thats from force of habit :)

Oh so I guess putting gel in my hair before I go to the gym is anti-testosterone?
no, not at all on that... i do that too... =) i never leave the house looking like a slob but the man bun shit, not happening... thats well yeah, i dont think i need to comment...

Just wanted to voice my opinion on a few things I see at every gym I go to no matter where the hell I am...

1. Man Bun hairstyle: There's a reason it's called a bun. You slide a weiner in it and call it a day. In this case the guy wearing the man bun IS THE WEINER. Just wear your hair down, especially if you're in that awkward beginner stage of a Man Bun where it looks like a hairy ass nipple on your head. The 44 recommends you just stop bro... please.

2. Jogger pants: I have some, they're comfy, warmer than shorts, stylish and they look good if you have killer legs. In the gym though??? I'm just not sold on that one bro. If God wanted you to have pants wedged up your ass crack as you thrust your hips on deads, or squats he'd shove something up there that looked more manly... like sweat from training hard AF. Be stylish, just do it outside the gym. You're there to wreck shit, not be best dressed bro 2016.

3. Sleeve tattoos: Either own the look and be the look, or wear long sleeves. I get exhausted seeing sleeves on guys staring at me while I train. Dude you have a sleeve, or two... you need to own a small percentage of bad assery. Staring at me lets the gym know what??? That I'm your daddy son... The 44 is officially your daddy.

4. Phone use in the gym: Nothing says you're a bitch better than the inability to set your phone down for a training session. When you enter the gym a phone has just become your source of music and nothing more. If you wanna talk mid set, go home.

5. Everyone is suddenly a men's physiques competitor: Dude stop bro, stop. Although they are not big guys, just because you think it's easy, give them some credit dumb ass. You can't be a baby big guy with 24% body fat telling people your 3 months out from a contest. We listen, we wait and we see the no improvement. You're not gonna compete bro, just stop lying.

6. The loud ass hype guy urging you to lift 225 pounds. What's the point? Nobody else wants to hear that man,, nobody.

yes and everyone is a fucking nutritionist too... i love the guys at 25% straight fat talking diet... yeah, im listening... LOL

yes and everyone is a fucking nutritionist too... i love the guys at 25% straight fat talking diet... yeah, im listening... LOL

Or the ass wads that're built like shit, lift like shit and wanna hand out advice to ppl. Sometimes I can't help but walk up afterwards and tell the teens not to listen to shit dudes like that say. Obviously the practical application of some of their own advice failed them... just do the gym a favor and drink the solvents on the custodians cart.

Or the ass wads that're built like shit, lift like shit and wanna hand out advice to ppl. Sometimes I can't help but walk up afterwards and tell the teens not to listen to shit dudes like that say. Obviously the practical application of some of their own advice failed them... just do the gym a favor and drink the solvents on the custodians cart.
LOLLL... im too focused anymore to even say anything HOWEVER, I make it a point to make sure they catch my eye and i just look at people straight in the fucking eye so there is no confusion and i just shake my head right in their face in disgust and i make sure they see it and then i just continue on... just so they know how fucking absurd they are... they have no place there whatsoever.. not in a place considered a sanctuary to people like us...

Everybody is somebody these days. It's quite comical. I just put in my ear buds and focus on what I'm doing. I don't give it much thought, and I don't give them the satisfaction of my attention

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Anyone else see these kids wearing water wings in the gym lately? Am I missing something?

The only time jogger pants are acceptable are when you're jogging or wearing them during grappling or MMA, under your shorts. Other than that, lame.

And please - stop with the man tights under shorts...what the hell is that?

Or worse - the toolbag starter kits comprised of beats headphones, man tight, Richard Simmons sweat bands and singing loud enough for everyone to hear while imitating a workout.

God help us

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Or worse - the toolbag starter kits comprised of beats headphones, man tight, Richard Simmons sweat bands and singing loud enough for everyone to hear while imitating a workout.

God help us

I love those guys... accomplishing nothing with sets of 5 for 10 sets over 3 hours time while keeping guys like us off a machine, or from using the db's they've had for over an hour while dancing and giving workout advice. Love them mother fuckers!

God help us

And what about this guy wearing compression clothing head to toe at the gym thinking he looks like a super hero while he actually looks like the retarded cousin of the power rangers.

Top Bottom