napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Making a paycheck

mastermolnar

Through the stigma of AAS use and the ever prevalent abuse of them in the uneducated or just generally reckless, I have come to know and trust a bunch of guys (and girls) that have a genuine desire to help others and build a community of like minded individuals..... a team.

With this in mind, we come from all walks of life. We make up the communities outside of our online brotherhood...
Im a carpenter... a cabinetmaker and general contractor. What do YOU do outside of this arena?

Im a Senior Mechanical Engineer /Construction /Revit Coordinator tied to the design of some of the most notable buildings in the Mid-Atlantic (My kids are so proud, to me...its hum-drum). I write and record music (and other artists) in evenings, Repair PC Networking systems and dabble with Hot Rod building.

Lol we rip people off on gutters. They pay out the ass cause its for rain water collection. Bunch of fancy gutters. Like $11.50 per foot.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I'm an industrial electrician (union) at a very large processing plant going on 15 years now.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Land surveying and mapper. I determine property lines, size, topographic info. Work outside in south Florida heat on a daily basis and sucks lol.

Through the stigma of AAS use and the ever prevalent abuse of them in the uneducated or just generally reckless, I have come to know and trust a bunch of guys (and girls) that have a genuine desire to help others and build a community of like minded individuals..... a team.

With this in mind, we come from all walks of life. We make up the communities outside of our online brotherhood...
Im a carpenter... a cabinetmaker and general contractor. What do YOU do outside of this arena?

^Im an area loss prevention manager, as well as co partner of 3 businesses which include a restaurant/warehouse/online-store. Currently pursuing a retail location which in turn would compliment both our parent and sister company's..

Top Bottom