napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Make a video on Blood work please

llaanords

Good day Dylan,

I would like to recommend a Youtube vid on bloodwork.. Maybe Dylan can help us out here! There's so many variables on what is low and what is high that it makes it difficult to understand! Ratio of Testosterone to Estrogen and SHBG.. What happends to LH FSH Prolactin, Progesterone in relationship to increasing testosterone and introducing Tren or Deca... DHEA.. DHT.. Growth Hormone... what is a good value and what is a bad value.

Any comments or thoughts? Just a recommendation.

i will add it to the list but that will probably take more than one video to cover everything

It would certainly be a good topic but as Dylan said, that might be a good series of videos to give it enough detail

that would have to be a series of several hundreds of videos lol,
exactly... i will hit the main points that are the most serious for all of us.. clearly, test, estrogen, alt, ast, hematocrit, bun, prolactin, etc... this have to be highlighted for sure but some things need to be explained in further detail because often times people don't have a clue what they are reading... there's a lot of things on a blood test people are clueless on what they even mean... hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
: A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

looking at that list, there is A LOT people do not understand...

exactly... i will hit the main points that are the most serious for all of us.. clearly, test, estrogen, alt, ast, hematocrit, bun, prolactin, etc... this have to be highlighted for sure but some things need to be explained in further detail because often times people don't have a clue what they are reading... there's a lot of things on a blood test people are clueless on what they even mean... hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
: A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)

if you decide to do this tho its gonna be some good info going out should help a ton of people, hopefully they will be able to absorb the complexity. and thats not even considering if you were to dive into the biological factor and cross effects of certain values. I mean there are about 50 hormones in the body i believe, and im sure thats even debatable just something that i remeber reading but lets just say for the sake of this discussion its 50. Now if you take those 50 hormones and say explained the domino effect it can have on even one other single hormone that would be 50x50= 2500 adverse affects ! and thats just one hormone altering 1 other hormone its crazy bro ! and thats only speaking of hormones

Last edited:
Estradiol
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)

Yes, I was going to say that defnitely hit the big ones that matter the most that are affected by cycling....of course all hormone levels is instrumental.

Maybe a video on hormone bloodwork (test, estrogen, prolactin, etc) and another video on health numbers like RBC, lipids, liver enzymes and hematocrit

Top Bottom