napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Lump/mild gyno 26 year old

veelayts

Hello Dylan, I watch all your videos and find them very informative which is why I am emailing you. I am 26 years old and and I ran my first cycle of 500mg of test about 14 months ago. Misinformed I neglected to run an ai until later in the cycle and I developed a small lump under my left nipple. It isn't entirely noticeable but enough to bother me. I am now coming to the end of second cycle of test and eq and have no problems as i run an ai regularly. I have heard that running letro at 2.5mg ed over extended period of time can reduce the size of the lump. My question to you is if you think this is worth a trying almost a year later? It seems a lot cheaper opposed to spending 5k to get it surgically removed. Thanks again Dylan, keep producing great content.

Hello Dylan, I watch all your videos and find them very informative which is why I am emailing you. I am 26 years old and and I ran my first cycle of 500mg of test about 14 months ago. Misinformed I neglected to run an ai until later in the cycle and I developed a small lump under my left nipple. It isn't entirely noticeable but enough to bother me. I am now coming to the end of second cycle of test and eq and have no problems as i run an ai regularly. I have heard that running letro at 2.5mg ed over extended period of time can reduce the size of the lump. My question to you is if you think this is worth a trying almost a year later? It seems a lot cheaper opposed to spending 5k to get it surgically removed. Thanks again Dylan, keep producing great content.
have you had any bloodwork done? yes, you can run letro and nolvadex together... that would be an 8 week cycle and if that does not do it, then surgery is the last option for you... www.sarmsx.com has the best letro and nolva you can find...

what is your 8 weeks plan for this issue ?

run nolva 20 mg per day the entire time... for letro, start lower, around 1.25 mg per day the first 2 weeks, then up to 1.75 for the next two weeks then finish the last four weeks 2.5 mg per day

the Nolva and letro combo can't hurt to try before having to resort to surgery. It's a very effective gyno treatment. It just depends on the severity as to whether it will work or not

the Nolva and letro combo can't hurt to try before having to resort to surgery. It's a very effective gyno treatment. It just depends on the severity as to whether it will work or not

could this any effect on pubertal gyno or fatty gyno ?

14 months of gyno, its already scarred badly, surgery is most likely required at this point. Had you treated it earlier, perhaps treatable.

Very low probability anything else will help.

14 months of gyno, its already scarred badly, surgery is most likely required at this point. Had you treated it earlier, perhaps treatable.

Very low probability anything else will help.

no i didn't treated it before ,my gyno not bad enough but manytimes it's look puffy and this puffy shit nipples has torture me maybe this protocol will help

Last edited:
Highly unlikely, but worth a shot. Once scarring has occurred (and it occurs fairly quickly) surgery is the only option.

run nolva 20 mg per day the entire time... for letro, start lower, around 1.25 mg per day the first 2 weeks, then up to 1.75 for the next two weeks then finish the last four weeks 2.5 mg per day

OP I've used this protocol a few times and it usually shrinks it to where you can't feel it after a couple weeks

Top Bottom