napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Low testosterone labs please help!

I did a couple cycles of prohormones and then did ostarine this past November for 8 weeks, now I'm 5 weeks into a triple stack from Sarmsx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I look into running a mini pct with clomid and Nolvadex for like four weeks. Run bloods again and then if still not better, do another four weeks. Did you ever pct from those pros?

I always did pct. after I'm done with my triple stack I plan on running the mini pct from Sarmsx and then stay on the Clomid until I see my levels come up. Should I use the Sarmsx clomid or get the real Clomid?

I always did pct. after I'm done with my triple stack I plan on running the mini pct from Sarmsx and then stay on the Clomid until I see my levels come up. Should I use the Sarmsx clomid or get the real Clomid?

Sarmsx clomid IS real clomid bro, and very potent I may add. Sarmsx clomid is very high quality

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

da1de9aa75f4fcf551fffcb8b2a5982c.jpg

Got my blood work back today. Stopped taking the ostarine 2 1/2 weeks ago and finished off my S4 and GW 5 days ago. Started Clomid from Sarmsx 2 weeks ago and it looks like my levels have dramatically increased. I'm guessing I might be extra sensitive to suppression from the ostarine or I was just low before I started. I'm going to stay on course with the Clomid and check levels again in a month and see where it goes from there. Lesson learned, do bloods before, during and after any stacks.

Got my blood work back today. Stopped taking the ostarine 2 1/2 weeks ago and finished off my S4 and GW 5 days ago. Started Clomid from Sarmsx 2 weeks ago and it looks like my levels have dramatically increased. I'm guessing I might be extra sensitive to suppression from the ostarine or I was just low before I started. I'm going to stay on course with the Clomid and check levels again in a month and see where it goes from there. Lesson learned, do bloods before, during and after any stacks.

awesome to hear and very well said bro about the bloods being done... your levels will continue to get better and your recovery will be smoother... keep us updated! im glad you got the proper products and you got the sarmsx quality and now your seeing the results...

I'm glad you are getting it taken care of brother. That goes to show the level of quality of sarmsx Clomid right there

Top Bottom