napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Low testosterone labs please help!

Garretth

I'm 8 weeks into a sarms triple stack and decided to get my testosterone level checked just to see where I am at. I didn't check it before I started my stack so I don't know what it was before. I just did the testosterone serum test and got my results back today. It's showing my levels at 42 and it's kind of freaking me out. I'm 35 and haven't used any steroids in 9 years and the last time I checked my test levels was 2 years ago and it was around 1000. What do I do now, do I stop the sarms or is there anything I can take to help boost my levels? I don't take testosterone because I'm away from home half the month and don't really want to travel with it. What can I do?

????
Please check your units of measure...are they both the same.... ng/dL ?

because 42nmol/L equal about 1150ng/dL

so are you saying your current blood work shows 42ng/dL ????
and 2 years ago you were at 1000ng/dL ????

Are you using LGD? That could shut you down, not sure if it would cause your test to drop that low though.

it shows the reference range 349-1197ng/dl and under result it has 42 and flagged for being low. Using S4, Ostarine, and GW.

c1dcd9e08e1de8aad992b82618802879.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It couldn't be this low because of sarms?

It wouldn't be that low if you were on test-deca and equipoise. Mine drops to 250 sometimes, but 42? That sounds lke a mistake. I would go to a doct and ask them to check you out.You can absolutely rule sarms out.

i would just take another test because one blood test shows nothing as there could be many reasons why this day your levels were low. There are several factors that can contribute to this, everything from the time of day the test was taken to stress factor, drugs etc, Even test errors happen. I would never take a single test and base anything on it, i would have to take several tests at different dates to show consistency

Yeah, I'm hoping it's a mistake. I've got an appointment this afternoon to check on it. I'm 5'6" 180 pounds with 12% body fat, so when I ask about checking my testosterone they always kind of look at me like I'm crazy that's why I did the test on my own. They're sure quick to push their other drugs though.

for example, my dumb ass smoked a blunt less that 12 hours prior to my bloodwork once and that was enough for my test levels to come back low. I went to retest a week later all was fine

for example, my dumb ass smoked a blunt less that 12 hours prior to my bloodwork once and that was enough for my test levels to come back low. I went to retest a week later all was fine

Wow, how significantly did it lower your T?

Yeah, I'm hoping it's a mistake. I've got an appointment this afternoon to check on it. I'm 5'6" 180 pounds with 12% body fat, so when I ask about checking my testosterone they always kind of look at me like I'm crazy that's why I did the test on my own. They're sure quick to push their other drugs though.

see, to me right there that already is an issue because if you are going to test your hormone levels it would be ideal to take them around 8-9 am. later than that can cause lower level readings

i was around 170, week later was close to 500. Makes it a false reading, many things can cause this

Ya that's definitely significant. Mine was low last week, I'm going to have it retested next week for that reason. I'm a pretty habitual smoker tho, so maybe I'm low all the time because of it.

Ya definitely want it checked when you first wake up as it just declines through the day.

Ya that's definitely significant. Mine was low last week, I'm going to have it retested next week for that reason. I'm a pretty habitual smoker tho, so maybe I'm low all the time because of it.

Ya definitely want it checked when you first wake up as it just declines through the day.

If you smoke alot just keep that in mind

That is by far the lowest I have ever seen. Wow. Get on some TRT.

See thats the thing, its so low do you really believe it to be accurate ? I would want multiple tests to confirm, plus OP has not stated feeling worse off. Doesnt sound right. And jumping on trt if he has false low readings wouldn't be very ideal

See thats the thing, its so low do you really believe it to be accurate ? I would want multiple tests to confirm, plus OP has not stated feeling worse off. Doesnt sound right. And jumping on trt if he has false low readings wouldn't be very ideal
Yeah, I would get retested. Unless OP is female, I don't see it being that low :p.

Top Bottom