napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Low testosterone after 10 days of Ostarine

So if my test levels are completely normal and within a healthy range after a month or more, if I go with ostabolic for a 12 week cycle, my test shouldn't get suppressed so badly correct? Or is it possible that the same thing could happen?

So if my test levels are completely normal and within a healthy range after a month or more, if I go with ostabolic for a 12 week cycle, my test shouldn't get suppressed so badly correct? Or is it possible that the same thing could happen?
Ostarine can cause some suppression, but it appeared that what you had previously was not true ostarine at all.

Yeah it's a damn shame but it's my own fauly. I'm really grateful to have found this forum before having taken that shit any longer. I really appreciate all the info guys and look forward to hopefully giving it a go with the legit stuff from esarms after recovering.

Yea whatever you decide to do for a PCT (SERM and Ostazol or just Ostazol) give it a good 6-8 weeks and check you bloods again and see what your baseline is.

From there if you are looking for a good stack id suggest just cardarine (non-hormonal) + ostarine (can be slightly suppressive) and run that for 12 weeks. Make sure though its from a reputable place like esarms though.

Yeah it's a damn shame but it's my own fauly. I'm really grateful to have found this forum before having taken that shit any longer. I really appreciate all the info guys and look forward to hopefully giving it a go with the legit stuff from esarms after recovering.
thats your best bet

Top Bottom