bannednutritionRegenRx

Low Testosterone advice and help please

BarryAllen

Hey guys I have just started a 12 week endurance/cutting stack of -

sr9009
S4
GW
mk-2866

I only started it a couple of days ago so have not seen any results yet but on the solid advice of Rockmfhudd I did a testosterone test before I started the stack so that I know my levels before the cycle the results have just came back today and they say that my testosterone level is 4.2 nmol/L. and The normal range for testosterone is 7.6 - 31.4 nmol/L.

this seems extremely low should I be worried?

They say I should go and see my doctor for a full check up to find out why the levels are so low

I am 35 years old and was a daily heavy marijuana user from the age of 16 to 33 when I stopped smoking I also used cocaine and drank heavily most days all through my 20’s until I cut all that out 3 years ago at age 32 when I started keeping fit and started turning my life around

So I have a few questions that I am hoping you guys can answer for me or at least give me some advice

1 - what are the major reasons for testosterone levels as low as mine and do you think it is probably due to my past drug and alcohol use?

2 - should I add some Rad140 to my stack immediately to boost testosterone levels or see my doctor 1st

3 - If I do see my doctor should I tell him about the SARMS I am taking

Guys sorry if my questions seem stupid but I am totally new to SARMS, testosterone tests and all that go along with them and any advice and guidance you give me will be greatly appreciated I have to say that my low test levels has got me a little worried as to the reasons why

Thanks in advance

Hey guys I have just started a 12 week endurance/cutting stack of -

sr9009
S4
GW
mk-2866

I only started it a couple of days ago so have not seen any results yet but on the solid advice of Rockmfhudd I did a testosterone test before I started the stack so that I know my levels before the cycle the results have just came back today and they say that my testosterone level is 4.2 nmol/L. and The normal range for testosterone is 7.6 - 31.4 nmol/L.

this seems extremely low should I be worried?

They say I should go and see my doctor for a full check up to find out why the levels are so low

I am 35 years old and was a daily heavy marijuana user from the age of 16 to 33 when I stopped smoking I also used cocaine and drank heavily most days all through my 20’s until I cut all that out 3 years ago at age 32 when I started keeping fit and started turning my life around

So I have a few questions that I am hoping you guys can answer for me or at least give me some advice

1 - what are the major reasons for testosterone levels as low as mine and do you think it is probably due to my past drug and alcohol use?

2 - should I add some Rad140 to my stack immediately to boost testosterone levels or see my doctor 1st

3 - If I do see my doctor should I tell him about the SARMS I am taking

Guys sorry if my questions seem stupid but I am totally new to SARMS, testosterone tests and all that go along with them and any advice and guidance you give me will be greatly appreciated I have to say that my low test levels has got me a little worried as to the reasons why

Thanks in advance

1. highly doubtful on that...

2. you definitely can do that to help

3. you can but its really not necessary and not something that is going to play a huge factor there

understand that with low testosterone it is going to be quite difficult to make any sort of gains without getting up... that's one of the problems with low T... have you ran cycles in the past? RAD will increase test levels but you may need more as well... you are very low... i would definitely see your doctor and see what he recommends...

Thanks for your reply

No I have never ran any cycles before this is my 1st time

Ok I will book a doctors appointment ASAP to find out exactly what is up, what do you think it could be Dylan?

Thanks for your reply

No I have never ran any cycles before this is my 1st time

Ok I will book a doctors appointment ASAP to find out exactly what is up, what do you think it could be Dylan?

Bro-I do not know the recovery period but alcohol always lowers test, but you have been off for quite a while,so it would seem that your test would return. I do not kow of any rec drugs that would lower your test. Sometimes all it takes is high BF to lower test.
I would not tell your doc about sarms cause he will be clueless. You probably have a genetic predisposition to low T. No cause for alarm but your bloodwork will help the doc to decide. Let us know how it goes for you.

Bro-I do not know the recovery period but alcohol always lowers test, but you have been off for quite a while,so it would seem that your test would return. I do not kow of any rec drugs that would lower your test. Sometimes all it takes is high BF to lower test.
I would not tell your doc about sarms cause he will be clueless. You probably have a genetic predisposition to low T. No cause for alarm but your bloodwork will help the doc to decide. Let us know how it goes for you.

Thanks Jake I have low body fat I think about 10% as I am 6ft and 75kg and work out everyday lots of cardio my 6 pack is poppin lol I have noticed that I have almost no sex drive of late but I dont have a girlfreind currently and thought it was just coz theres no 1 to do it with I dont feel like it. I have also been tired in the daytime I get sleepy about 5pm (I get up at 8)

Thanks Jake I have low body fat I think about 10% as I am 6ft and 75kg and work out everyday lots of cardio my 6 pack is poppin lol I have noticed that I have almost no sex drive of late but I dont have a girlfreind currently and thought it was just coz theres no 1 to do it with I dont feel like it. I have also been tired in the daytime I get sleepy about 5pm (I get up at 8)

your symptoms are typical of low T, but also estrogen can cause the same symptoms,whether it is too high or too low, so I hope you get that checked too.

your symptoms are typical of low T, but also estrogen can cause the same symptoms,whether it is too high or too low, so I hope you get that checked too.

Ok ill talk to the doctor and get him to check for everything, Ill post updates as soon as I know something thanks for your advice Jake

Ok ill talk to the doctor and get him to check for everything, Ill post updates as soon as I know something thanks for your advice Jake

jake covered it all bro... the bloodwork will really tell all... get that done and let us know what you were told so we can assess from there brother

jake covered it all bro... the bloodwork will really tell all... get that done and let us know what you were told so we can assess from there brother

Ok thanks Dylan im gonna call the doctor 1st thing tommorow/monday morning explain my symptoms and ask for a full check up and hormonal panel and ill up date you once I get some results

Ok thanks Dylan im gonna call the doctor 1st thing tommorow/monday morning explain my symptoms and ask for a full check up and hormonal panel and ill up date you once I get some results

excellent brother... let me know and myself and everyone else will be more than happy to help you

You certainly need to see a doc about everything, and possibly explore trt options. There are a whole lot of factors that could have impacted your test levels, so it's speculation as to the cause. The best thing right now is treatment

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

low test blood results

Ok guys I have finally got the results of my blood test the doctor called me and said that my test is low and liver function is also abnormal so I have to go back for further blood tests about the liver and have been reffered to an endocrinologist for further tests to see why I have low testosterone and what can be done about it but I have to wait 3 weeks for appointment you can see that the hospital even wrote on the test ‘steroid use?’ Because it is so low

I was kinda worried when I did the 1st home test so I also went and had a HIV test which came back negative and diabetes test as my father, fathers father and mothers father all have diabetes but that came back negative aswel so I was happy about that

I think that I have been dealing with low test for some time as long as I can remember I have been
The weakest of all my friends and gym partners make gains slower and lose gains quicker I have always had to try that little bit harder to make the same gains as others and keep up aerobically and am always sleepy in the day

I want to say thanks for not chiming in with lots of different reasons when I 1st asked about this problem as to what you guys thought could be reasons why my test is low as I was pretty worried and got quite down about it for a day or 2 but I am looking at this is part of my transformation into the person I want to be for the rest of my life and a man I can be proud of I am glad that I have discovered the problem and can do something about it

I refuse to let it get me down and am still training super hard fuk low test Im still doing my thing mind over matter.

I know Dylan said it would be hard to make gains with low test but I have seen significant increases in endurance, workout intensity, strength and recovery but I was not wanting to put on size just endurance and strength and am still making gains week on week I am on my 4th week now of the 12 week endurance/cutting stack

So my question is should I wait to see the endocrinologist or just self medicate and get some test now?

Also any advice, guidance and comments are welcome

Thanks guys

Attachments

• testpic.jpg
    testpic.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 10
Congratulations on turning your life around Barry

Hey thanks Taurus I have just seen this

It has been a long road and I dont have many friends now but better to have few friends than a whole bunch of fake pretend friends that are only around for what they can get and when the times are good I spend my time working on myself now by reading training and meditation instead of going out and getting hammered every night and can honestly say I am much happier

Ok guys I have finally got the results of my blood test the doctor called me and said that my test is low and liver function is also abnormal so I have to go back for further blood tests about the liver and have been reffered to an endocrinologist for further tests to see why I have low testosterone and what can be done about it but I have to wait 3 weeks for appointment you can see that the hospital even wrote on the test ‘steroid use?’ Because it is so low

I was kinda worried when I did the 1st home test so I also went and had a HIV test which came back negative and diabetes test as my father, fathers father and mothers father all have diabetes but that came back negative aswel so I was happy about that

I think that I have been dealing with low test for some time as long as I can remember I have been
The weakest of all my friends and gym partners make gains slower and lose gains quicker I have always had to try that little bit harder to make the same gains as others and keep up aerobically and am always sleepy in the day

I want to say thanks for not chiming in with lots of different reasons when I 1st asked about this problem as to what you guys thought could be reasons why my test is low as I was pretty worried and got quite down about it for a day or 2 but I am looking at this is part of my transformation into the person I want to be for the rest of my life and a man I can be proud of I am glad that I have discovered the problem and can do something about it

I refuse to let it get me down and am still training super hard fuk low test Im still doing my thing mind over matter.

I know Dylan said it would be hard to make gains with low test but I have seen significant increases in endurance, workout intensity, strength and recovery but I was not wanting to put on size just endurance and strength and am still making gains week on week I am on my 4th week now of the 12 week endurance/cutting stack

So my question is should I wait to see the endocrinologist or just self medicate and get some test now?

Also any advice, guidance and comments are welcome

Thanks guys

No don't self medicate yet. Wait until the doc visits are all over with. You need to see the final outcome of this.

Hey thanks Taurus I have just seen this

It has been a long road and I dont have many friends now but better to have few friends than a whole bunch of fake pretend friends that are only around for what they can get and when the times are good I spend my time working on myself now by reading training and meditation instead of going out and getting hammered every night and can honestly say I am much happier

Bro i don't know how i missed this thread until now. great job so far and great attitude as well, believe i freaked out when my bloods showed i had high estro (explained why i was crying all the time) hahaha unlike you i didn't get a blood panel before i started but i do remember a few years ago that i had in the 200s but the military said it was normal so i just self medicated obvi i just cant wait for a doc to prescribe or go in for shots or gel so fuck it, insurances sometimes wont cover it etc etc i could go on and on. however you are on the right track to getting straightened out for sure. look forward to an update. i am so glad you got checked man

also i used to be a raging drinker clinically alcoholic however it wasn't everyday i drank, but when i did holy shit it was like a fucking hurricane. all of my friends loved me when i was around but when i stopped drinking they stopped calling. i realize now that i was just their fucking entertainment, because i would do and say shit that they never would imagine. like being in a fucking Dennys and walk in the kitchen and start cooking without getting arrested or even kicked out. im glad those days are behind me the hangovers are worse as we age, and i feel 100% better.

I was gonna ask do you have sleep apnea by chance? do you snore?

also i used to be a raging drinker clinically alcoholic however it wasn't everyday i drank, but when i did holy shit it was like a fucking hurricane. all of my friends loved me when i was around but when i stopped drinking they stopped calling. i realize now that i was just their fucking entertainment, because i would do and say shit that they never would imagine. like being in a fucking Dennys and walk in the kitchen and start cooking without getting arrested or even kicked out. im glad those days are behind me the hangovers are worse as we age, and i feel 100% better.

I was gonna ask do you have sleep apnea by chance? do you snore?

OMG Rock I cant beleive you just said that, one time after a night out drinking I walked into a late night kebab food shop went behind the counter took the hat off the guy serving took the spatula and started serving another drunk buy came in and I charged him £10 for a bag of chips and he paid it SMH the store owner thought it was hilarious so did my freinds at the time I was a crazy bastard but effectively unhappy now I have stopped drinking they to have stopped calling but im actually glad for that those days are behind me and honestly I cant handle the hangovers either anymore one night of drinking means 4 days on the couch eating shit not answering calls or going out

No I dont have sleep apnea but I have insomnia and have to take sleeping pills most nights I dont snore but am sleepy in the day and cant sleep at night

Last edited:
No don't self medicate yet. Wait until the doc visits are all over with. You need to see the final outcome of this.

Thanks Jake I thought you would say that yeah Im just gonna wait and see exactly what the problem is before I do anything, I just want to get to the bottom of it

Top Bottom