napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Low Test levels. Help Needed.

DWSTRIX

After not feeling my self for quite some time I picked up the courage to go to the doctors last year to get some advice and had a blood test.

Turns out I've very low test levels low end of 200. (Am 41) Been training on and off since my teens. I asked if there was anything I could do to get my test levels higher naturally.

But the response wasn't what I was expecting. She just blows me off saying why would I want to rase my test levels.

And then drilled me about the facts she not a size 6 and that I should be happy with what I've got.

Problem is. I am not, I find it very hard to gain and keep muscle even though my diets on key and training hard. I've got no get up and go. Just not happy in my self like I used to.

So after a very long and hard think about it I want to try and do my own TRT. Starting on a low dose of test Cypionate 250.

The advice am after is someone could point me in the right direction where in the UK I am able to get this from. I've found a number of places but my concern is I buy fake stuff and waste my money plus they all seem to want Direct bank transfer. (Is this the norm?)

If posting places to get is not aloud. I Don't mind posting my email address so members could send me links of places to get it from.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope for some good advice. Which in time will lead me to be happier in my self

I tried a few places for TRT. But they said I would need a blood test first. 45 pounds-145 pounds depending on which one they think I will need. Then the consultation. Then treatment. So the cost is mounting up, even before I start the treatment. But considering they will put me on Test or maybe HGC I was looking to try and do it my self for cheaper.

Last edited:
If I were you I would seek out an endo that will help you. Your doctor is an idiot

Your doctor is an idiot for sure I can?t believe she is casting her own beliefs on you basically body shaming you for wanting to look and feel good! How dare she tell I?m not a size whatever and you should be happy with what you got. Hey screw lady juts because u choose to be a fat piece of sh$t doesn?t mean I want to! Ha sorry for the rant there lol. But even over here in California doctors are quick to tell you your test level is fine even with numbers as low as yours! I have low testosterone for my age as well and my doctor told me my test levels were fine. I told him no there not and he made me an app with an endo but I never went. Iv been treating my low test for years now and I see a health spa for my testosterone and doctor visits when I need them. I really only go to him to check my blood work when I get it and I treat my self at home since it?s 5 times cheaper to do it at home myself.

Your doctor is an idiot for sure I can?t believe she is casting her own beliefs on you basically body shaming you for wanting to look and feel good! How dare she tell I'm not a size whatever and you should be happy with what you got. Hey, screw lady juts because u choose to be a fat piece of sh$t does?t mean I want to! Ha sorry for the rant there lol. But even over here in California doctors are quick to tell you your test level is fine even with numbers as low as yours! I have low testosterone for my age as well and my doctor told me my test levels were fine. I told him no there not and he made me an app with endo but I never went. Iv been treating my low test for years now and I see a health spa for my testosterone and doctor visits when I need them. I really only go to him to check my blood work when I get it and I treat my self at home since it's 5 times cheaper to do it at home myself.

That's why I am looking to do it my self. She spent a good portion of the time talking about how she used to play rugby at school. I started to think she came to see me about her problems. Looking at the different prices for Test in the UK From 30-55 pounds for a vile. I am looking at starting off at 175 for 12 weeks split into two doses. so I don't get highs and dips. Getting blood work done to see where I am and how I feel.

Last edited:
clearly your doctor has issues... that doesnt take a rocket scientist to see

i mean its really up to you.. if you are able to get it prescribed from a doctor, thats always the best way to go about it but its up to you...

I am not able to be prescribed anything. Because of im in the bracket of excitable test levels. The very low end. But in the so call acceptable levels. So I'm not entitled to any help.
So I am going to self medicate. But i want to do it right and not buy fake stuff.
Ive read up about the ins and outs of taking test. And I am not going into this blinded thinking its going to be a miracle worker. But something to help and not to be abused. Less is more.
Most important is blood work and keeping a eye on my self. Just after someone to point me in the right way with the correct info. so i can make the best start .

Last edited:
Absolutely fire your doctor. There are a few tricks to get your test lower so you can get doc prescribed TRT. If you are going to self-TRT anyways, make sure you are using good gear. I highly recommend Domestic-Supply.

Do they have health or rejuvenation spas out there ? They will give u test and blood work with no issue. Maybe try and see another doctor or endo? I know u said getting test prescribed to you isn?t possible because of where u fall on the test bracket but didfernt doctor have different opinions. Good luck to you either way tho

Top Bottom