napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Low Libido after 1st cycle

learnalways101

So I am a 40 year old male, who has been training hard and eating properly for approximately 5 years (weight training 5 days a week, two rest days, cardio 3 days a week). I'm 6'0 tall, 186 lbs, and approximately 10-11% body fat. I'm relatively healthy, and no major injuries except for some elbow tendinitis. For months I researched doing my first cycle, watching most of Dylan's videos and reading as much as I can because you can never have enough knowledge. I decided April 2017 to run a test cypinoate cycle only to see how my body reacts (350ml of test a week - injecting half of that twice a week). Took Aromasin 12mg every other day throughout cycle and PCT. Did a 12 week cycle and saw massive gains. Did 2 doses of 500IU a week (total 1000IU) of HCG last 2 weeks of injecting and 2 weeks off. Waited 14 days from last pin to start Clomid 50mg a day for 2 weeks, and 25mg a day for 2 weeks. Nolvadex was 40mg a day for 2 weeks, and 20 mg the last two weeks. Ran isarms through PCT for 5 weeks, MK-2866 and GW501516... which helped keep my gains. My post cycle ended in September 2017 and only thing I felt physically after post cycle therapy was elbow tendinitis... which has still not completely healed. I have taken glutamine and fish oil which has helped though. What has concerned me more so recently is my libido. My test levels prior to the cycle were in the 400 range (not high anyway but I am 40 yrs old), and after cycle I expected some suppression and my levels were in the low 150-200s. I had them checked a week ago, 4 months after cycle and they were barely 300. My estrogen levels are not high, and are in the 30s. I figured four months afterward my libido would increase, but I rarely crave having sex. I can get hard, but it take more work than pre-cycle conditons. My question is, with the cycle I did, will my libido ever improve to pre-level conditions? And typically how long does it take? And why have my tests levels risen, but my libido hasnt?

Test levels are still below normal range, and need to come up. That could be a big part of it. I'd go see an endocrinologist

at 40 years old and already having low test to start with, you have to expect it to be a bigger issue after a cycle even with a strong pct... you suppressed yourself like this with a low t condition already... you should know that when you start using steroids and have test that low to begin with, you are likely setting yourself up for trt...

My shbg level was 35 nmol/L on a range of 10-57 and my free test was 70 pg/ml on a range of 30-150. Does this mean anything? And I guess you're right Dylan, since my test was probably on the decline at age 40 anyway. Is it impossible to get them back up naturally at my age, or after 4 months post cycle is this probably where they are going to stay?

My shbg level was 35 nmol/L on a range of 10-57 and my free test was 70 pg/ml on a range of 30-150. Does this mean anything? And I guess you're right Dylan, since my test was probably on the decline at age 40 anyway. Is it impossible to get them back up naturally at my age, or after 4 months post cycle is this probably where they are going to stay?

Those levels are all well in range... i cant say with certainty but in my opinion your test levels are going to always be an issue

Dylan one more question.... while reviewing my blood work for my shbg levels, I noticed my total cholesterol was 200 (as opposed to 157 a year ago) and my HDL was 38 and LDL was 137 ( as opposed to 87 a year ago). I eat extremely healthy and exercise five days a week.... do you believe my first cycle could have spiked my cholesterol levels? And do you believe it's a cause for concern that I should do something about it?

Dylan one more question.... while reviewing my blood work for my shbg levels, I noticed my total cholesterol was 200 (as opposed to 157 a year ago) and my HDL was 38 and LDL was 137 ( as opposed to 87 a year ago). I eat extremely healthy and exercise five days a week.... do you believe my first cycle could have spiked my cholesterol levels? And do you believe it's a cause for concern that I should do something about it?

Gear can have an impact on lipids. They are not that bad take 1-3g fish oil or eat salmon 2x a week I’m not a doctor but Cholesterol is tricky if you are really concern get a blood test lipid profile with NMR in
https://www.privatemdlabs.com/lab_tests.php?view=search_results&show=865&category=2&search=NMR#865

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just remember that steroids definitely have a strong impact on your cholesterol, even injectables can and likely will... some not nearly as much as others but SOME people are just more susceptible to it... its actually commonly overlooked but its definitely the reality of it...

Thanks... I purchased GW501506 from isarms for my pct so I have that, and I will definitely get organ st. A friend told me to take Policosanol, have you ever heard of it, and if so will that help too?

Awesome... so I have been off cycle for 4 months now... how should I take the GW501506 and Organ St for Cholestorol control?

Top Bottom