napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Looking to begin mk2866/gw501516 cycle, reaching out for some advice

Thank you for the kind words Dylan. Just watched your video on responsible steroid use today, and that is exactly what I am after - safety and longevity above all else, and it's great to know that there is someone else out there that holds those values in such high regard. I took my 2nd dose of osta and gw today and hit a volume PR on sumo deadlifts and low bar squats today. The weight remained the same, but I was able to get 2 sets with the same weights, though normally I would only be able to get 1 and my rest times between sets was slightly shorter, which I'd attribute to the gw. I'm really excited about what the next 12 weeks have to offer. I do have a question though Dylan, how imperative is it to dose gw 30 minutes pre-workout? My lifting schedule is quite erratic depending on the amount of homework/studying I have on a given day, classes, work, spending time with friends etc, so can I just dose gw in the morning when I take my dose of osta or will I not receive the endurance benefits from it then? Endurance is not that much of an issue for me as I already have decent cardiovascular conditioning and a majority of my training is strength oriented.
you dont have to do that bro.. it has seemed to add a bit more for many so thats why its recommended but not mandatory whatsoever and its still effective either way so you can dose it whenever you want... it will not change the results...

Top Bottom