napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Looking for gear in Trump America

Swolesoldier44

I appreciate all the help Dylan, by building these forums I found answers to questions I had. One being "are Enhanced Athlete Sarms legit?"

Any insight or wisdom that can be shed on what to have for a legit PCt? Dosage included

If I can get my hands on legit gear in statesi want to be running 16 weeks Test Cyp, Dbol, tren . ive ran a 9 week cycle of Test C and Deca Dura at 1cc of each a week, I know not the best but didn't have a constant connect on gear.

Also help on dosage for cycle would be nice.

6ft
233lbs
21% bf

Attachments

• 20170404_225022.jpg
    20170404_225022.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 61
How old are you bro? You defnitely need to get that bodyfat down before cycling. We have plenty of legit and great sources here, so no worries on that end. I'll be happy to help you but right now you aren't in the shape for steroids. You also don't start with all that stuff....especially Tren and Deca.

Test only is a proper first cycle

there's unlimited help here brother so im glad you are here but you have to get your body fat down significantly before even considering steroid use, which you definitely can.... you should definitely start with a sarms stack... i can help you set one up, just let me know and im happy to help

Get the bodyfat down. Looks like you got some decent bulk for 21%.

Lgd and cardarine seem to be working good so far. If you can afford to add anything to it some of the guys here recommend ostarine or s4. Good luck

Top Bottom