napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Looking for advice on first Tren Cycle

Jiorio95

Hi guys, came over here after watching Dylan's youtube vids for awhile. I am a 34 yr old male, 5'7", 175lbs, 12-13% bf. I have low dose test cycles with EQ, Deca and Winstrol previously.

Right now I am looking to give Tren a run, as I have a good source and from experience of people I train with it looks like it is worth it. However, people I know in the gym tend to run doses much higher than I normally do, so was going to see what you all think.

16 week cycle - Lean mass cycle

TRT dose test E 200mg/wk
Wk 1-16 eq 800mg/wk
Wk 9-16 tren e 200mg/wk

1. How do doses look?
2. Goal is to come out around 180 and still be at a low teen bf%. Realistic?
3. Should I just use tren in my first adventure in to it? I have experience with the other compounds.

Thanks.

Looks pretty good. I'd start at 150mg tren personally but that's just me. Nothing wrong with 200. I think if you eat right you could be more like 185 at 10-11% if you're on point with everything. Make sure you have estrogen and prolactin ancillaries on hand. The only thing I would change is start tren week 6 and run til the end. 8 weeks is a bit short.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!
Order at [email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys, came over here after watching Dylan's youtube vids for awhile. I am a 34 yr old male, 5'7", 175lbs, 12-13% bf. I have low dose test cycles with EQ, Deca and Winstrol previously.

Right now I am looking to give Tren a run, as I have a good source and from experience of people I train with it looks like it is worth it. However, people I know in the gym tend to run doses much higher than I normally do, so was going to see what you all think.

TRT dose test E 200mg/wk
Wk 1-16 eq 800mg/wk
Wk 9-16 tren e 200mg/wk

1. How do doses look?
3. Should I just use tren in my first adventure in to it? I have experience with the other compounds.

Thanks.

Perfect bro!

TRT dose test E 200mg/wk
Wk 1-16 eq 800mg/wk
Wk 9-16 tren e 200mg/wk

1. How do doses look?

Thanks.

I think it looks pretty good, but a couple things need fixed bro. With Tren E, I'd run it just a it longer and maybe start it week 7. Also for your goals I'd add in some sarms to stack with it, especially GW since it goes hand in hand with Tren. Here is how I'd set up all up

1-16 Test C 200mg per week
1-16 EQ 800mg per week
7-16 Tren E 200mg per week
5-16 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg PM
1-16 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes preworkout
5-16 SR9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed every 2-3 hours 6 times per day)

Get all the sarms from www.sarmsx.com

Aromasin and caber on hand as needed

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

TRT dose test E 200mg/wk
Wk 1-16 eq 800mg/wk
Wk 9-16 tren e 200mg/wk

1. How do doses look?

Thanks.

you have the right idea here bro... i will fix this all for you... obviously your on trt so no pct is necessary... you can get all your sarms and ancillaries at www.sarmsx.com

here is the layout

1-16 test e 200 mg week
1-16 eq 800 mg week
5-16 tren e 200-250 mg week
1-16 aromasin 12.5 mg every other day
5-16 caber .5 mg every 3 days1-16 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Guys, awesome feedback!

Curious to know, if I replaced the EQ with Deca would that be too much possible prolactin issues? Reduce length to 12 weeks if I did that.

Guys, awesome feedback!

Curious to know, if I replaced the EQ with Deca would that be too much possible prolactin issues? Reduce length to 12 weeks if I did that.

I wouldn't recommend that at all. Too much nandrolones for the test dose you are running. Test needs to be equal to or great than your nandrolone dose. Don't overcomplicate it. Your cycle is great how we laid it out for you

Yeah some people love deca and tren together but definately not something for experimental trial be very comfortable with both these compounds first and be sure your not senstive too prolactin problems . and tren e should be run at least eight weeks. But you could run NPP in the beginning then switch too tren ace at the end just a thought

Oh and first signs of prolactin issues arent generally lactation thats after its been ignored for a while it tends too start with your libido . usually will find it almost impossible too ejaculate or keep an erection may loose sex drive altogether .lactation usually happens when you really let it get bad

Oh and first signs of prolactin issues arent generally lactation thats after its been ignored for a while it tends too start with your libido . usually will find it almost impossible too ejaculate or keep an erection may loose sex drive altogether .lactation usually happens when you really let it get bad

That's right.. You may think you're a king in the sac cause you don't nut for a long time. That's one of the first signs of trouble. I couldn't image running two nandrolones at once.

Can't wait to get this going. Thanks for the feedback, using the EQ it is! Huge fan of EQ last time I ran it, as well as it really increasing my appetite.

Can't wait to get this going. Thanks for the feedback, using the EQ it is! Huge fan of EQ last time I ran it, as well as it really increasing my appetite.

Sounds good bro. I think it is set up perfectly, and I'm sure you'll have excellent results!

Top Bottom