napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Long term studies

Jtbabyallnightlong

Which sarms have Long term studies? I want to keep taking sarms but I'm a little scared about the long term effects of them, I know there's studies done on the short term effects but are there any studies for long term?

Last edited:
Which sarms have Long term studies? I want to keep taking sarms but I'm a little scared about the long term effects of them, I know there's studies done on the short term effects but are there any studies for long term?

There is no long term studies to my knowledge. Certain sarms have been around a lot longer than some realize, but to my knowledge there are no studies on long term. I do know that I've been using sarms since 2010 and my bloodwork is great. There are a lot of people out there that have been using sarms even longer than that, and there is not one thing that has ever surfaced about being any long term problems

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Which sarms are the safest and have been around the longest? I'll be turning 20 in a few months so I'm still young and don't want to take a sarm that could effect my health

should I not be concerned with the long term effects, Do feel pretty safe taking them? I love sarms but a lot of doctors say you shouldn't because you don't know what could happen to you down the road which scares me

mk677 has studies dating back to the 90's... the newest sarms are rad140 and sr9009 and they have the least amount of studies but the others all have significant amounts... mk2866 probably has the most study with it but they all have studies behind them..

should I not be concerned with the long term effects, Do feel pretty safe taking them? I love sarms but a lot of doctors say you shouldn't because you don't know what could happen to you down the road which scares me
bro, you could say that about steroids as well.. anything you do is a risk but sarms were designed to be the complete opposite of steroids and to be safe.. they were initially designed to help treat cancer, aids and osteoperosis patients to prevent muscle wastage...

So let me ask you, which sarms should I stay away from? I'm 19 and I've been lifting for 6 years Ive taken a couple pros last year which I highly highly regret and about every sarm (which I'm pretty sure were fake) and now I have gyno which I'm currently working on fixing but Thanks to you I'm now educated about all of that and will never touch a pro or a fake sarm again. If only I could have came across your forum and videos sooner which would have saved me from this problem. Btw I just wanted to say I really appreciate all the help and work you've done!

So let me ask you, which sarms should I stay away from? I'm 19 and I've been lifting for 6 years Ive taken a couple pros last year which I highly highly regret and about every sarm (which I'm pretty sure were fake) and now I have gyno which I'm currently working on fixing but Thanks to you I'm now educated about all of that and will never touch a pro or a fake sarm again. If only I could have came across your forum and videos sooner which would have saved me from this problem. Btw I just wanted to say I really appreciate all the help and work you've done!

At 19 I would avoid some of the more suppressive sarms just for now, because of your age....but it has nothing to do with the safety of the compounds. Things like RAD and LGD I would wait a year or so before using. I really don't see a problem with anything else

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I know I don't need them. I've always had a passion for lifting and bodybuilding since I was 13. my goal use to be to wrestle in college that's why I started taking sarms but due to concussions/injuries my goals have changed. Now I just care about being healthy and fit i don't want to take something that could effect my health Or make me age faster or go bald etc. like steroids, so that why I want to take sarms.

Top Bottom