napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Long term effects of steroid use

Bharat gupta

I'm towards the end of my first steroid cycle(I'm 20), and I know 24-25 is the minimum recommended age touch anabolics
A guy at my gym told me that early steroid use can stop nervous system growth and mess up your endocrine system and this can have serious long term effects...
Dylan I really don't want to be one of those juice heads you hear about who die in their 40's...
Does early steroid use really mess you up that bad?!
Thank you in advance Dylan
Bharat

Last edited:
There's a damn good reason we don't advise steroid use to those underage. Food for thought

All you can do now is to try to make better decisions. Get off safely and wait a few years. You have all the time in the world. Tbh when i was 20 and i had access to gear, i would've done it. Im glad i couldn't find it back then. Im 25 and just ran my first cycle last summer (still a little young).

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

All you can do now is to try to make better decisions. Get off safely and wait a few years. You have all the time in the world. Tbh when i was 20 and i had access to gear, i would've done it. Im glad i couldn't find it back then. Im 25 and just ran my first cycle last summer (still a little young).

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
well said brother

Top Bottom