napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Liver support

Tudca + liv 52 + milk thisle
I takebthe liv52 year round only add the tudca and milk thistle on orals and a few weeks after

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

tudca is going to be a consensus pick for this bro... there are so many good all in ones out there... those are pretty hard to mess up in terms of quality... cel cycle assist is one that i have always used and its excellent quality and it is priced right but if you do a normal search, there's so many options for you...

For liver there really isn't anything better than TUDCA in my opinion.

For all around cycle support, I'd use CEL cycle assist

What is the consensus on running Tudca? The entire time your on cycle? Before or after? I have heard many different things

What is the consensus on running Tudca? The entire time your on cycle? Before or after? I have heard many different things

thats up to you... its not like it can hurt you... it can only help... you obviously need it the duration of time you are running an oral but my preference is to just stay on it to continually flush and cleanse your body... people dont realize that just because you are using it during your cycle does not mean the orals are still not negatively effecting you... they most certainly are but just not near the extent they would without protection...

While you're taking compounds that will comprimise your liver. most commonly in the first 4-6 weeks until you stop taking your orals.

e: this is the one I use. its a nice dose too
https://www.amazon.com/Nutricost-Tu..._rd_wg=nwaeC&refRID=MMK3VQ946WWGZQQRDMSR&th=1

thats up to you... its not like it can hurt you... it can only help... you obviously need it the duration of time you are running an oral but my preference is to just stay on it to continually flush and cleanse your body... people dont realize that just because you are using it during your cycle does not mean the orals are still not negatively effecting you... they most certainly are but just not near the extent they would without protection...

Thanks guys!!

High dose choline and inositol gets your liver right. Gets fat out of the liver. 2000-3000mg/ day for 30 days. Old bodybuiler/ Dr told me about it

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

yeah i agree bro, not to mention usually on cycle you are eating increased amounts of food. that puts extra stress on kidneys and liver among other things. so it helps to have protection regardless of orals or not.

Can you recommend a good product?

Here are some supports I take on cycle

1) Full Spectrum Milk Thistle 500 mg 100 Caps
Sold by: Best Health & Weight Loss
$6.19

2)TUDCA (Tauroursodeoxycholic Acid) 2 pack, 60 count,each
Sold by: SUPPLEMENTS R US
$74.99

1)NOW Foods Nac-Acetyl Cysteine 600mg, 250 Vcaps
Sold by: Galactic Deals
$19.02

2) of #1 Best Prostate Supplement for Advanced Prostate Health--Optimizes Prostate Function--Promotes Urinary Health--Enhances Sexual Performance--The Best
Sold by: UltaLife
$19.95

1)Now Foods Hawthorn Extractract 300mg, Veg-capsules, 90-Count
Sold by: Amazon.com LLC
$8.99

1)Himalaya Herbal Healthcare UriCare/Cystone, Urinary Comfort, 240 Vcaps, 840mg
Sold by: WishingUWell
$24.91

All on Amazon.co

$6.19

$74.99

$19.02

2) of #1 Best Prostate Supplement for Advanced Prostate Health--Optimizes Prostate Function--Promotes Urinary Health--Enhances Sexual Performance--The Best
$19.95

$8.99

$24.91

All on Amazon.co

awesome bro... these are all excellent.. i like to add coq10 here as i feel blood pressure and the cardiovascular system are far too often overlooked and extremely important to protect.

$6.19

$74.99

$19.02

$19.95

$8.99

$24.91

All on Amazon.co
That is a great list and excellent resource bro. Thanks for posting that

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

prostate is another one that is often overlooked and i love how tin man has this included... excellent addition...

Top Bottom