napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Liver protection from Dbol cycle ( 5 weeks)

Billyjoe

Hey guys, hope you're all well.

Quick question, I've just ordered some 10mg dbols I'm gonna do a 5 week cycle at 30 mg Ed split into dosages for 2 weeks then go to 50mg ED this isn't my first steroid cycle or dbol cycle but last time I never did liver protection and luckily had no issues. But for 2 weeks I've been using N2guard to prepare myself and I've got Liv52 for when I begin the dbol cycle.

I don't drink alcohol and my water intake is over 4 litres a day.

I was wondering when the best time would be to take the Liv52 as Im wondering if taken too close to my dosage will it lessen the effect of the dbols?

Cheers

Don't have any yet, what would u recommend? When would u take the N2guard also it won't interfere with the dbol if I take it close to dbol dosage will it?

I'm planning on taking first dosage 10mg at 8 then next 10mg at 12 then the other 10 mg 45 mins before gym which is around 5

Liv52 is an outdated product man. Definitely go with N2Guard at 7 caps per day throughout the cycle and also PCT. It has NAC, TUDCA, Milk Thistle, and like 40 other great ingredients.

i always split n2guard and any other herbs or protectants etc. 3-4 hours apart from the oral... you absolutely need n2guard with any oral you run

For an AI I recommend aromasin.

Its tough on the dosage I have never run Dbol alone so im not sure on the dosage for stand alone dbol so ill let the guys chime in.

Dylan answered it great for me bro thanks for ya help fellas 👍 I've gone with 3 x n2guard at 12 and 4 x N2guard at 7pm then gonna take some liv52 before bed

On the hunt for what u recommended I had to get the dbol sent from Liverpool as I've moved so will be difficult to get from where I am unless there is any websites that sell bro?

On the hunt for what u recommended mate, hard to get stuff where I live so had to get a friend to post from my old town

Not at the moment I'm on the hunt for what you recommended but it's hard to get stuff around here. Is there any websites about that u know or pal?

i always split n2guard and any other herbs or protectants etc. 3-4 hours apart from the oral... you absolutely need n2guard with any oral you run

I never thought of this. Would liver supplements mess with absorbtion of orals? I currently take around 500mg TUDCA first thing in the morning and then eat breakfast and take my aromasin, tamox and all my vitamins. Never thought that liver support supplements could or would lower absorbtion.

Top Bottom