napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Liver enzymes crazy high

are you taking prescription for cholesterol or bp, acne, etc ? those can elevate liver enzymes greatly .
buy "Liv.52 DS" online, stuff is amazing

-

No prescription meds. I do drink but once a week if that and not excessively. I'm
Gonna cut out the test boost and re test next week. See if anything changes.

Those test boosters don't work, most of us have wasted money on them in the past. Let's say they actually did raise your levels from 500 to 550, 50 is not enough to make a difference. Now, if you can raise your levels from say 500 to 1000, that will make a difference, but no over the counter supplement will do that. Save your money. If you are concerned about your liver, then you could always run an all in one cycle assist like Competitive Edge Labs Cycle assist, but don't really think it's needed for SARMS.

Those test boosters don't work, most of us have wasted money on them in the past. Let's say they actually did raise your levels from 500 to 550, 50 is not enough to make a difference. Now, if you can raise your levels from say 500 to 1000, that will make a difference, but no over the counter supplement will do that. Save your money. If you are concerned about your liver, then you could always run an all in one cycle assist like Competitive Edge Labs Cycle assist, but don't really think it's needed for SARMS.

How is the Competitive Edge Liver Cycle??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

or are you consuming a lot of alcohol?
because there's just zero chance sarms are elevating your liver enzymes high, especially since your running the 2 most mild sarms
There are plenty of bloods out there showing Ostarine effecting liver enzymes. People are not paying attention

Run the cycle assist, Run some Tudca, get your diet in check, don't drink alcohol, and get another panel done in a month or so and see if they are going down

Top Bottom