napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Liver enzymes crazy high

Cheeto9

So I've been running mk-2866 and GW for about 7 weeks now along with a natty test booster. I got blood work done last week to get everything checked out and my alt/ast were thru the roof. I bought my sarms from sarmsx.com. From what I've read they're stuff is suppose to be legit. Could the text booster be causing this?

what else are you taking? mk2866 an gw are some of the mildest of side effects of all the sarms

Pharmacom Labs Head Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.co
Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008
100% Shipping Success Rate
Discount code "christmas" for 25% off -4 days left-

I'm taking creatine, protein and natty test booter I bought in a Vitamin shop called Mass arrival. 20mgs of the mk and 20mg of the GW everyday.

Last edited:
What are your numbers? Do you have any bloods from before you started the cycle to compare?

Not sure which was which but the ast was 53 and ALT was 130. The normal ranges the doctor told me are in the 40s. I have bloods from before and AST was normal and the ALT was slightly outta range at 50. I did run a 12 week sust cycle in the summer which ended mid steptember. I ran my PCT for 5 weeks and then started to take the sarms. I got bloods done after my PCT and all my levels were normal. Test, free test and livers enzymes.

So I've been running mk-2866 and GW for about 7 weeks now along with a natty test booster. I got blood work done last week to get everything checked out and my alt/ast were thru the roof. I bought my sarms from sarmsx.com. From what I've read they're stuff is suppose to be legit. Could the text booster be causing this?

Do you notice any Physical symptoms??

Hmm I've had friends with slightly elevated levels but the doctor said its just because of his supplements, I never had liver issues on sarms but I did have lipid issues. maybe everyone's just different

Folic acid, zinc, vanadium , 5 methyl -7 methoxy isoflavone, bulbine natalensis stem powder, DHEA, eurycoma longifolia , tribalism terristris fruit extract, milk thistle seed powder. Those are all the ingredients that the bottle says

Well, I would start by eliminating the Natural Test Booster first as it is pretty much useless anyways. Just my opinion

When I came off the test cycle I felt like shit during PCT obviously however around the end of it I felt great again. During the first 3 weeks of the sarms cycle I still felt great however now I am feeling alittle tired and lethargic again. I had great energy in the beginning but it's dropping off again. My strength is there but my motivation is fading once again.

Well, I would start by eliminating the Natural Test Booster first as it is pretty much useless anyways. Just my opinion

Very well. I'll do that. Should I run a mini PCT once I'm done with my 8 weeks. I've read conflicting comments running PCT with sarms.

Not sure about the PCT with the SARMS you listed, will have to let one of the other guys help you out on that. I'm on TRT so I don't PCT. I have run S4, LGD and GW from Sarmsx along with other stuff and never had high elevated AST/ALT...maybe low 50's and that's when I was running TBOL. Based on that, I am willing to bet it isn't the SARMS, but without pre-cycle bloods, we are only speculating.

Not sure about the PCT with the SARMS you listed, will have to let one of the other guys help you out on that. I'm on TRT so I don't PCT. I have run S4, LGD and GW from Sarmsx along with other stuff and never had high elevated AST/ALT...maybe low 50's and that's when I was running TBOL. Based on that, I am willing to bet it isn't the SARMS, but without pre-cycle bloods, we are only speculating.

No problem thank you for your time and input though.

Another bit of info actually. I got bloods right after my cycle and my enzymes were high and test low obviously. Then when I got my bloods done after PCT my liver enzymes were just about normal. Once I started the sarms and that natty test booster is when they shot back up. I was running the mk and the GW during my PCT.

are you taking prescription for cholesterol or bp, acne, etc ? those can elevate liver enzymes greatly .
buy "Liv.52 DS" online, stuff is amazing

or are you consuming a lot of alcohol?
because there's just zero chance sarms are elevating your liver enzymes high, especially since your running the 2 most mild sarms

Top Bottom