napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

life changing recovery

caaloons

Dear Dylan,

First of all, let you know that I have not enough to thank you all the knowledge that you are sharing with others like myself, I have watched most of your videos and from a professional point of view and I could not have found any better.

I am a male of 27 years of age from Barcelona, Spain and I have studied sports science and biomechanics (have a good understanding of the body and its biology, but naive in the supplement's field). I have been training weights, athletics and mixted martial arts since I was 15 and I competed at a high level on MMA.

I would have mainly two questions for you:

1) 5 months ago I had surgery on my right knee, seemed a bit of cartilage of the patella got ripped due to a minor luxation that had placed 2 years ago, doctors have used a net with stem cells, but the recovery is too slow or non and I got in touch with a friend who recommended me IGF-1 LR3 (10 micrograms x day) and 100mg of Deca (once a week), I have been taking this since the 10th of November and feel way better (the cartilage seems to really be healing), also, as I couldn't do almost any kind of sport I felt very depressed and unmotivated and now I feel emotionally stable taking this.
I am going for 4 weeks IFG-1 cicle and 10 weeks Deca cycle, I will finish IGF-1 will take 2 weeks off and start with Bionsynergy Recovery of Lifetech labs(lifetech-labs.com/biosynergy/recovery/) combination of TB4+MGF+Ipamorelin.This is the first cycle of my life, would you recommend me something else next time for the same purpose? will peptides have the same effect injected next to the injury or on the belly?

2) I have never suffered from anything else that from the joints (had surgery, also in both shoulders for same reason) as I am suffering from joint hypermovility and the only way to feel great is having a tone in my muscle, now I am not aiming to compete again at a high level, but want to invest in health with sarms for the rest of my life, which cicle/product/s you would recommend me for using it from now onwards that is able to heal and give me muscle tone and if so, how many times a year, etc..?

I really appreciate your time and energy, this might change my life for a better,

All the best from the bottom of my heart

the very best compounds i can recommend for REAL healing would be mk677, mk2866, tb500 and bpc157 in that order...

here is the cycle i would recommend sarms wise...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

Top Bottom