napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LH receptors throughout the body?

jmmdm2

Found this while bored at work...

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/gene/3973/?report=expression

The main article talks about LH receptors located in other areas of the body besides the testes. Just wondering if anyone else has researched this if so, how does the lack of LH in the body while on cycle or TRT effect the other systems that rely on LH to function properly? Looks like a decent concentration in the adrenal system and in fat. Fat???? Would lack of LH cause fat to build? I'll continue to research but hopefully someone else has some insight.

Interesting bro. I’ll try to read the article after work. Just want to comment so I can bookmark it.

I’m running hcg right now cause of low Lh and fsh and I haven’t felt this good in awhile libido is way up we’re it hasn’t been for a good amount of time and I have had high test numbers in the 800s why my LH and fsh we at 1.8 and 2.2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m running hcg right now cause of low Lh and fsh and I haven’t felt this good in awhile libido is way up we’re it hasn’t been for a good amount of time and I have had high test numbers in the 800s why my LH and fsh we at 1.8 and 2.2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For a bodybuilder. There’s a lot of secrets coming out recently about running HCG while on. If only my coach wouldn’t have sworn me to secrecy... 🤫

I've heard a lot about it recently too... had a good conversation about it through PM. There's so many opinions on both sides but I feel like something is missing based on how I feel. Maybe I'm preoccupied with the other receptors in the body that look for LH to function properly. What rob said makes sense, hopefully we'll hear from more guys that have experience.

Top Bottom