napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD Questions

dberger

Hey Guys,
I don't wanna speak to soon but I've just started taking the LgD and within two days I've noticed strength gains and size added. Is this expected this fast? Also was wondering if u can take LgD year round?

I started seeing results after about a week and a friend of mine (who is a boxer and in really good shape) noticed after a few days. Typically the guys on this forum will recommend 12 weeks followed by a mini pct.

Oh I Know to take a mini pct for sure but can I Just keep taking it throughout the year after each mini pct

yes you sure can pct take a week or 3 off and then back on and each person is different with reaction times. it may be somewhat of a placebo effect but no doubt when it hits for real you will know it

I feel ya. Maybe it is a placebo effect but Ive been able to do weight Ive never done before and feel amazing. and if it is in fact a placebo effect I could only imagine how I'm gonna feel when it hits full on

Hey Guys,
I don't wanna speak to soon but I've just started taking the LgD and within two days I've noticed strength gains and size added. Is this expected this fast? Also was wondering if u can take LgD year round?

your just getting started brother, just wait.. you have to cycle off lgd... you can run it 12 weeks, then run a mini pct and then after 3 weeks, start again... HOWEVER, you CAN run mk677 all year long with no break whatsoever... have you considered looking at that option?

Hey Guys,

Some people respond faster than others, and it seems you are responding well to it. 12 weeks on at a time is what's recommended followed by a mini pct, then you can start up again after a couple weeks off. As Dylan pointed out MK-677 can be ran year round and it's pretty awesome. I'd highly recommend it

Hey Guys,

Some people respond faster than others, and it seems you are responding well to it. 12 weeks on at a time is what's recommended followed by a mini pct, then you can start up again after a couple weeks off. As Dylan pointed out MK-677 can be ran year round and it's pretty awesome. I'd highly recommend it

I might look into that too for sure thanks guys! The energy I have throughout my workouts too is crazy

I might look into that too for sure thanks guys! The energy I have throughout my workouts too is crazy

Absolutely awesome and it will only get better... 677 can be ran all year... Keep it at 25 mg per day dosed once a day in the morning... Its a very strong addition to your stack

Top Bottom