sal0me

A friend of mine is towards the end of his cycle running LGD and MK

He is running 25mgs/d MK677

And below is how he did the LGD

He started 2.5mg/d for 2 weeks
5mg/d for 2 weeks
7.5mg/d for 2 weeks

and has been on 10mg/d for 4 weeks

His test levels are a little concerning, see attached for blood work he did last week, in his 10th week.

2.jpg1.jpg

He has bought plenty of clomid for the pct and was recommended to run 50/25/25/25 every day weeks 1/2/3/4 respectively

btw: No, it is not me before people ask, I have no problems admitting if it was, but it is not me. But I am here posting on his behalf

So he has another bottle left and was thinking about running it for another 4 weeks to have a 16 week cycle

I said I would post online and find out but I would be ending the cycle at 12 weeks and getting straight on PCT if I were him

Thanks for your help community. Great that you are all helping people

where is the pre cycle bloodwork to compare it to... it makes it pretty hard to say anything if i dont know where he started at man.. where did he get his sarms?

where is the pre cycle bloodwork to compare it to... it makes it pretty hard to say anything if i dont know where he started at man.. where did he get his sarms?

Yeah fair point. The doctor didn't get the results from the lab. He wasn't happy. He's getting the pre cycle bloodwork results next week, I'll get them and post them, thanks

How is he going to get pre cycle bloodwork NOW? He needed that done for comparison purposes before he ever started the sarms

yea, without pre cycle bloods its pretty difficult to say one way or another and where were the sarms purchased from?

He didnt't have the results for the precycle, he's still awaiting them

They should be here in a day or so

The blood work was done before he cycled the sarms to get a baseline

Will post them shortly

Thanks

Sarms were bought from http://receptorchem.co.uk/

Last edited:
well the source would make sense on why he is so suppressed because he wasnt even running a real sarm more than likely so im not surprised with the results...

Here is the first 5 from the precycle blood work

Attachments

• 0001.jpg
    0001.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 0002.jpg
    0002.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 0003.jpg
    0003.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 6
  • 0004.jpg
    0004.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 0005.jpg
    0005.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 7
Second five

Attachments

• 0006.jpg
    0006.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 0007.jpg
    0007.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 0008.jpg
    0008.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 0009.jpg
    0009.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 0010.jpg
    0010.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 2
well the source would make sense on why he is so suppressed because he wasnt even running a real sarm more than likely so im not surprised with the results...

What else could it be though?

Him and another friend both went into this without speaking to me, otherwise I would have found a better source by coming on here etc

One has put on over 5kgs of lean tissue and strength has gone up massively. He was already an experienced 5 times a week trainer and everything has gone up tonnes.

He's only been taking 2-10mg/d through the cycle and its liquid so what else could it be?

And this friend, his strength is going up and up. Both on these oral liquid droppers. I've heard this site is reasonable? Is it known to be poor quality?

You can easily put a prohormone in liquid man and no that is not a reputable source at all

Right
What are some likely candidates?
Something suppressive and cheap I imagine.
Have other members of the forum experienced problems with this source?
Damn
Any feedback on the likelihood of what these guys have taken would be appreciated

Any take on the results?

So I imagine they should cease taking this immediately and start their clomid immediately

I guess it is a good thing they started at 2.5mgs for 2 weeks, 5mgs for 2 weeks, 7.5mgs for 2 weeks, and then 10mgs for the last 2 weeks

They could be on some liquid form of anadrol or something that could destroy them if run for too long at a higher dose. I have no idea though

These scum bags selling this stuff

Last edited:
thats IMPOSSIBLE for me to answer on what it could be... i have no clue... i have many complaints from emails, social media messages etc from several companies, this being one of them... they need to stop asap but i would HIGH HIGHLY recommend a full pct...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom