napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD + Enclomiphene + Ralox

Marketto17

Hey everyone!

I decided I will start my first cycle soon (as soon as gear arrives).

My cycle would consist of:
5mg LGD ED
3.125mg Enclomiphene Twice a day (midday and before sleep)
15mg Raloxifene ED (To prevent gyno, as enclomiphene raises T, and LGD drops SHBG, so I'm afraid it would lead to a lot of Estrogens circulating)

I will be running this cycle for 8 weeks, and the do 2 weeks PCT with enclomiphene 6.25mg

What do you think?

Hey everyone!

I decided I will start my first cycle soon (as soon as gear arrives).

My cycle would consist of:
5mg LGD ED
3.125mg Enclomiphene Twice a day (midday and before sleep)
15mg Raloxifene ED (To prevent gyno, as enclomiphene raises T, and LGD drops SHBG, so I'm afraid it would lead to a lot of Estrogens circulating)

I will be running this cycle for 8 weeks, and the do 2 weeks PCT with enclomiphene 6.25mg

What do you think?
To be more clear, I would be running enclomiphene for all the 8 weeks + 2 weeks pct

this makes absolutely no sense whatsoever... why on earth are you using raloxifene here??? that is beyond senseless... there is NO estrogen conversion whatsoever and raloxifene is completely and utterly senseless... it is beyond senseless... your lgd dose is that of a female.. its too low and you will be disappointed there as well.. not to mention, the use of enclomiphene on cycle is utterly unnecessary.. there is minimal suppression as it is.. i would NEVER recommend this type of use whatsoever.. it honestly makes less than zero sense and whoever advised you to do such a thing has zero clue what they are doing or recommending

this makes absolutely no sense whatsoever... why on earth are you using raloxifene here??? that is beyond senseless... there is NO estrogen conversion whatsoever and raloxifene is completely and utterly senseless... it is beyond senseless... your lgd dose is that of a female.. its too low and you will be disappointed there as well.. not to mention, the use of enclomiphene on cycle is utterly unnecessary.. there is minimal suppression as it is.. i would NEVER recommend this type of use whatsoever.. it honestly makes less than zero sense and whoever advised you to do such a thing has zero clue what they are doing or recommending
The estrogen conversion comes from using enclomiphene on cycle to keep balls producing testosterone, and since LGD lowers SHBG there would be a lot of free T circulating, that would aromatize to estrogens.

I've seen on other forums that 5mg is the suggested dose for most people, I decided to try such small dose, as it's my first cycle.

As for ralox, I've been told it makes no sense to use it like that, and that I am supposed fo use it only in case of gyno flareup, and not as a prevention

This is extremely off base as Dylan points out. You should not be using enclomiphene nor raloxifene on this cycle at all. I dont see how any of this makes sense either. You are acting like enclomiphene is going to cause some large amounts of estrogen conversion. As Dylan said, it is completely unnecessary on here, its over kill and it makes no sense, nor does the low dose of LGD. You are going extreme overboard on this to say the least

The estrogen conversion comes from using enclomiphene on cycle to keep balls producing testosterone, and since LGD lowers SHBG there would be a lot of free T circulating, that would aromatize to estrogens.

I've seen on other forums that 5mg is the suggested dose for most people, I decided to try such small dose, as it's my first cycle.

As for ralox, I've been told it makes no sense to use it like that, and that I am supposed fo use it only in case of gyno flareup, and not as a prevention

you always should do what you feel is best... i can tell you that this is all so unnecessary and just far off base.being extremely nonsensical as i already pointed out.. you seem intent and as though you know a lot more so you do you my man... good luck to you...

that is some heavy duty bro science on their part. likely the guy is trying to just sell you things you don't need IMO

This is extremely off base as Dylan points out. You should not be using enclomiphene nor raloxifene on this cycle at all. I dont see how any of this makes sense either. You are acting like enclomiphene is going to cause some large amounts of estrogen conversion. As Dylan said, it is completely unnecessary on here, its over kill and it makes no sense, nor does the low dose of LGD. You are going extreme overboard on this to say the least
you always should do what you feel is best... i can tell you that this is all so unnecessary and just far off base.being extremely nonsensical as i already pointed out.. you seem intent and as though you know a lot more so you do you my man... good luck to you...
that is some heavy duty bro science on their part. likely the guy is trying to just sell you things you don't need IMO
Serious bro science man..
I see you all agree it's a stupid cycle, what would you suggest instead?

Isn't 2 weeks enclomiphene 6.25/12.5mg a decent pct? Since lgd is not that suppressive
No. My reply earlier was clear. You're arguing to do what you've decided while being advised to not do it having asked to check if we agree. Either take the advice or don't

Look up what we call a 'mini-pct'.

As for the whole suppression thing... kind of a different topic. Sarms are generally less suppressive than AAS. However, I've argued it's a question of degrees. Will you be getting blood tests to see how much etc you are?

No. My reply earlier was clear. You're arguing to do what you've decided while being advised to not do it having asked to check if we agree. Either take the advice or don't

Look up what we call a 'mini-pct'.

As for the whole suppression thing... kind of a different topic. Sarms are generally less suppressive than AAS. However, I've argued it's a question of degrees. Will you be getting blood tests to see how much etc you are?
I will be taking blood tests before starting and after cycle

The suppression from LGD will be minimal. No need to take anything like clomid on that cycle. And on the other hand, if you were taking something very suppressive, there is no way to "keep the balls producing testosterone". If you are shut down, you are shut down.

Dylan covered you. Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Top Bottom