Height: 5’ 7”
Weight: 149
Body fat: 11.1%
Years of training: 4
Complete cycle history: N/A
PCT for each cycle: N/A
Goals: 15 – 20 pounds of sustainable muscle
Supplements: Creatine, BCAA, Maca root
General idea of nutrition: 2660 calories every day. 220P/220C/100F… That’s 150 calories over maintenance. I do not deviate from my diet as it works best for my slow bulk.
Any other relevant info: Bad left knee from motorcycle accident, mild tendonitis in both elbows

Testosterone: 591
LH: 4.9
FSH: 6.2
Estrogen: 29

Greetings all,

I’ve been weight training for 4 years now and I’m ready to take the next step. Although I still have room in my genetic potential, I’m looking to speed things up a bit. Obviously at 36, the next step isn’t an issue. For the past 1 year I’ve been on a very slow bulk. Only add about .5 pounds a month. I found my current diet fits me well as I can slowly add muscle and gain zero body fat. If I raise my calories even as little as 100, I see a difference in my body fat percentage. If I go any lower than 2600, I see a slow loss in muscle mass. I eat every 3 hours starting at 7:00am and end at 10:00pm. Bed time is 11:00pm and I get 7 – 8 hours of sleep every night.

I just got my bloodwork done and my numbers are in my stats. I started training 4 years ago due to a large drop in libido. After countless doctor visits, I’m being told I’m just getting old and it’s normal. “Welcome to being middle age” was my doctor’s exact comment. Every year since 32 my libido has decreased. It’s to the point I don’t have a libido at all. Hard to deal with when you have a wife that’s in her prime and ready to go constantly, and I mean constantly.

Here is my current training schedule. I usually mix it up every 12 weeks. I have been seeing positive results with this split. I have a bad left knee from a motorcycle accident, so my leg days suffer.

M – Chest, triceps, shoulders
T – Upper back, lower back, biceps
W – Quads, Hams, calves, abs
T – Cardio
F – Chest, triceps, shoulders
S – Upper back, lower back, biceps
S – Off

Below is a quick mockup of my first cycle. Planning on running this twice and then possibly adding more compounds down the road depending on my success.

12 week cycle
250mg Test C per week (Pinning every Sunday)
Aromasin 6.25mg EOD
Olympus Labs on cycle support ED (Liver, kidney, and heart support with Androsta)

4 week PCT

Clomid: 50/50/25/25
Nolvadex: 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 6.25mg EOD
MK-2866: 25mg ED
GW50156: 20mg ED

Now my questions:

1.) If I’m taking 250mg of Test C a week, do I only have to pin once a week? Or would you suggest splitting it to twice a week?
2.) Is it ok to run Aromasin at a low dosage the entire 16 weeks? Or should it be higher during cycle or PCT?
3.) When should I start my PCT? One week after my last pin or immediately after my last pin?
4.) I compete in beard competitions all over the country. Do I need to be worried about facial hair loss? I’m already slightly balding on my head, so head hair loss doesn’t bother me.
5.) I want to get bloodwork after my cycle and after my PCT. My primary insurance only covers one bloodwork per year. Can you suggest an alternative route that won’t break the bank?

I must first apologize for the long winded message, but I wanted to make sure I covered everything.

Thank you in advance for your time and your responses.

Mr. Beard

1. twice a week

2. run aromasin 12.5 mg eod in pct but its fine to keep it lower on cycle

3. two weeks after your last pin

4. there's no guarantee on that but its not likely something to worry about

5. here is a link to the blood test you need to order... www.privatemdlabs.com/lp/Female_Hormone_Testing.php

here is a link to purchase aromasin... https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

here is a link for your full pct... https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

Thanks for the quick response and answers, Dylan!

I'll change my schedule from pinning a full ML every Sunday to half a ML every Sunday and Thursday.

Does 250mg of Test C seem like a good starting point? I see a lot of guys starting with 500mg. I wanted to start on the lower side so I could build up a little bit every 3rd cycle. Example….

1st and 2nd cycle: 250mg per week
3rd and 4th cycle: 300mg per week
4th and 5th cycle: 350mg per week
etc…

Since I’m only going to run two cycles a year, this will keep me on a steady pace of growth. Unless you feel I’m over thinking this?

Lastly, is there loose conversation of mg of test to free testosterone in ones body? I've read that properly dosed Test will give you about 10x per mg. So if I'm running 250mg of Test my free testosterone will be roughly 2500. Is there any truth to this?

Nothing wrong at all with starting test dose on the lower side. 500mg is not necessary at all starting out for a first cycle

Nothing wrong at all with starting test dose on the lower side. 500mg is not necessary at all starting out for a first cycle

Thanks Rick!

I've been doing my research for about 7 months now. I was waiting for my yearly checkup so I could get my blood work done and have a base line to start. I'm definitely ready now... All I need to do is find a source to by from. Haha!

Thank you very much! You are a true asset to the fitness community. You're the man Dylan!
thank you bro! im always here to help... NICE WORK on having your shit together and having a good dosing plan, correct pct etc... VERY VERY nice bro... I FUCKING LOVE THAT...

Top Bottom