Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

LGD and GW right befor Workout

mimisilter

New member
Member
Hey guys.

I'm 4 days in to my GW and LGD cycle. I've been dosing both my GW and LGD first thing in the morning about 7 am . LGD 10mg and GW 10mg. I usually hit the gym about an hour or so after. My gym sessions since I've started have been laggy, could it be due to taking the sarms to soon befor working out.
 
that literally has nothing to do with your workout whatsoever.. nothing... in terms of making you tired...
 
Hey guys.

I'm 4 days in to my GW and LGD cycle. I've been dosing both my GW and LGD first thing in the morning about 7 am . LGD 10mg and GW 10mg. I usually hit the gym about an hour or so after. My gym sessions since I've started have been laggy, could it be due to taking the sarms to soon befor working out.
GW SHOULD BE 20 mg prior to w/o
 
Thanks Guys,

That means it the new pre-workout!! I thought it was one of the two.

I was un-aware GW required timing. Ill drop it 20 min before I hit the gym going forward.. I assume GW can be taken anytime during a non-workout day?

Tnx in Advance
 
Thanks Guys,

That means it the new pre-workout!! I thought it was one of the two.

I was un-aware GW required timing. Ill drop it 20 min before I hit the gym going forward.. I assume GW can be taken anytime during a non-workout day?

Tnx in Advance
on non workout days, dose it in the a.m.... one of the best pre workouts you can take is GW501516 and a male enhancement like viagara or triple x stack at sarmsx..
 
Where are your SARMS from? GW dose should be 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes preworkout. That is the recommend dose


(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
 
Top Bottom