napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Legit HCG Sources Needed

endorphins44

Trying to end the countless hours of research on where to order Legit HCG for PCT. Looking for good product with easy ordering and good track record of customer service. Any advice would be HUGELY APPRECIATED.

A number of our sources carry it bud. IWGF, Pharma lady, Hipo, etc. You're not planning on using hcg during pct though right?

Phurious Pharma Rep

I just went over our list again we dont carry it but if your in the US Id go with Iwannagofaster he carrys pharm HCG and is fast TA domestic

Do you guys have the HCG in the self contained systems like nords?

PHURIOUS PHARMA REP
No. We have the pregnyl 5000iu. We don't carry it in pens like the Norditropin. I will look around to see if that is available. If I can find it I would add something like that to the list in a heart beat.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

No. We have the pregnyl 5000iu. We don't carry it in pens like the Norditropin. I will look around to see if that is available. If I can find it I would add something like that to the list in a heart beat.

and i would buy that in a heartbeat cuz i hate hate hate fucking ampules lol

Let me find the name of them. But they are self contained units like nords, no mixing, twist dial for dosing, push button

PHURIOUS PHARMA REP

I just got some from hopo and the stuff is totally legit. 2hrs after an inj i could feel the shit working. He has no min as well

I don't think so. I believe Hipo just carries the amps.

Phurious Pharma Rep

ya I got the amps and I fucking despise them, I wasted about 3 of em they shattered in the powder I don't have a filter so I trashed it not worth getting glass in my body

ya I got the amps and I fucking despise them, I wasted about 3 of em they shattered in the powder I don't have a filter so I trashed it not worth getting glass in my body
Ya I'm not a fan of amps either bud. Do you have an amp opener? Those help and are cheap if youre screwing with amps.

Phurious Pharma Rep

Ya I'm not a fan of amps either bud. Do you have an amp opener? Those help and are cheap if youre screwing with amps.

Phurious Pharma Rep

I did not at the time, now I do but we shall see how these amps of test are from BGS, if it is as good as everything else I think I can overlook the fact its in amps lol

Top Bottom