napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Labs and advice for E2

Usmc0331

I blood tested a little over a month ago when I was doing 0.5 ml /100mg of test per week and no AI. My testosterone came back at 900 and my estradiol was 56.

I just blood tested again after I adjusted my dose down to 0.45 ml / 90mg of test per week and no AI. I was trying to see if I could bring my estradiol down without losing too much test. My testosterone came back at 966 but my estradiol was still at 53.
I was thinking of just doing .5 ml / 100mg a week and taking aromasin 12.5mg twice a week and retesting in 4-6weeks. Unless you guys are thinking I should drop down to .3ml of testosterone a week instead of using an AI? I really would like to keep my test dose in the higher normal range. I’m 48 years old 6’1” 230 carrying extra bf in the belly area at the moment. I know getting leaner will help but how much considering I respond well to lower dose of test but also convert a good amount of estrogen.
thanks for taking the time to read and I appreciate all my isarms family advice. 👍🏻

054BEB30-9918-4E8F-9EB9-B2DA9879DEC5.jpeg3F4909C3-4F4B-453D-BE1A-E4683E613C1D.jpeg

honestly, this is just going to be more trial and error on your part than anything because clearly you are different than what would be generally expected... many of us, regardless of "general" protocols, will have to go through trial and error to see what works best for us as opposed to others...

Like Dylan said, it is going to be you testing different ways and doses because your responses to doses are already different than is what to be more commonly expected. Just do not to drastic things and continue to test it out to see how you respond and you will find the sweet spot

100mg of test gets you to over 900 test level that’s awesome man. Your estrogen is a little high and without blood work it’s impossible to tell how much AI you need you may only need to us aromosin once a week def don’t want to over do it on an AI. If your really want to be accurate get blood work.

You are on the right track. I would go with a lower dose of test and then retesting. Just because I’m not a fan of running an ai when on a TRY dose of test but it does happen.

Try pinning more often. It will make a big difference. Do EOD and see where that gets you. Remember, your body would naturally produce smaller amounts of test every single day. You want to mimic that. Esters are a thing but not exactly what the body would do.

Try pinning more often. It will make a big difference. Do EOD and see where that gets you. Remember, your body would naturally produce smaller amounts of test every single day. You want to mimic that. Esters are a thing but not exactly what the body would do.
Are you guys all doing im injections? Thanks for taking the time to reply. Appreciate you guys.

Top Bottom