napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Lab Results , Need help regarding a possible issue that may affect weight loss/Gains

toogoods

So I wanted to post my results on here and ask some questions, as i am interested in trying a sarm cycle and test cycle.

For about as long as I can remember since i started lifting, 2013ish , I did a keto diet under 30g of carbs for 9 months and dropped 80lbs of fat, The result left me a skinny fat. I have spent since then trying to recomp my body and build muscle, and the results are basically the same, PICTURES OF MY LAB WORK AND WHAT I LOOK LIKE ARE BELOW

So my question is, I just got my blood work done, the whole works, At first I thought it was my estrogen levels that was causing me not to lose my belly fat, or hold on to muscle period, Ive cut and bulked the right way since 2013, and the end results are the same.

I suspected estradiol being high and as you can see below its in the range of normal...BUT look what i found out!!!

My TSH level is WAY WAY WAY LOW, and my T3, T4 are on the high end of things. In 2013 MY TSH was 3.44! now its barely above 1.0

Is there a strong possibility that I could be dealing with a damage thyroid?

The symptoms I'm experiencing is insane, for about 15 months now maybe longer I've had headaches, mood swings, Irritability, and the biggest ONE! Feeling extremely tired and weak, no matter how much sleep i get.

In the gym for months now, I've been losing strength alot faster then usual, My right shoulder isnt healing

Does anyone know if Thyroid issues or my lab results could indicate that Losing fat will be impossible specifically belly fat or gaining muscle?

Any information is helpful! I went ahead and posted all my lab results including Tests and Lipid panels. ALL TEST ARE DATED WHEN THEY WERE DRAWN

2nc430k.jpg

3480yle.jpg

2poxe6c.jpg

21dfx2c.jpg

Last edited:
So I wanted to post my results on here and ask some questions, as i am interested in trying a sarm cycle and test cycle.

For about as long as I can remember since i started lifting, 2013ish , I did a keto diet under 30g of carbs for 9 months and dropped 80lbs of fat, The result left me a skinny fat. I have spent since then trying to recomp my body and build muscle, and the results are basically the same, PICTURES OF MY LAB WORK AND WHAT I LOOK LIKE ARE BELOW

So my question is, I just got my blood work done, the whole works, At first I thought it was my estrogen levels that was causing me not to lose my belly fat, or hold on to muscle period, Ive cut and bulked the right way since 2013, and the end results are the same.

I suspected estradiol being high and as you can see below its in the range of normal...BUT look what i found out!!!

My TSH level is WAY WAY WAY LOW, and my T3, T4 are on the high end of things. In 2013 MY TSH was 3.44! now its barely above 1.0

Is there a strong possibility that I could be dealing with a damage thyroid?

The symptoms I'm experiencing is insane, for about 15 months now maybe longer I've had headaches, mood swings, Irritability, and the biggest ONE! Feeling extremely tired and weak, no matter how much sleep i get.

In the gym for months now, I've been losing strength alot faster then usual, My right shoulder isnt healing

Does anyone know if Thyroid issues or my lab results could indicate that Losing fat will be impossible specifically belly fat or gaining muscle?

Any information is helpful! I went ahead and posted all my lab results including Tests and Lipid panels. ALL TEST ARE DATED WHEN THEY WERE DRAWN

2nc430k.jpg

3480yle.jpg

2poxe6c.jpg

21dfx2c.jpg

The thyroid gland is self-regulated by thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH), made by the pituitary gland in the brain. TSH stimulates the thyroid gland to produce T3 and T4. When thyroid hormone levels in the body are high, TSH production basically switches off and that stops the thyroid from making more T4 and T3. Similar to suppression as you can see...

Hyperthyroidism occurs when the thyroid gland becomes overactive, making an excessive amount of thyroid hormones... It is much less common than HYPOthyroidism which is when your thyroid gland is underactive and has a variety of causes...

Read the article tazzocc sent about keto diets as well because there is a correlation here

The thyroid gland is self-regulated by thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH), made by the pituitary gland in the brain. TSH stimulates the thyroid gland to produce T3 and T4. When thyroid hormone levels in the body are high, TSH production basically switches off and that stops the thyroid from making more T4 and T3. Similar to suppression as you can see...

Hyperthyroidism occurs when the thyroid gland becomes overactive, making an excessive amount of thyroid hormones... It is much less common than HYPOthyroidism which is when your thyroid gland is underactive and has a variety of causes...

Read the article tazzocc sent about keto diets as well because there is a correlation here

According to my doctor, he says my thyroid is healthy , he thinks its my test levels thats causing the fatigue, muscle weakness and etc.... my test levels are 625 nl

According to my doctor, he says my thyroid is healthy , he thinks its my test levels thats causing the fatigue, muscle weakness and etc.... my test levels are 625 nl

So about a year ago before I started to go on a long cut, mid way thru my tsh was 3.500 and at the end of my cut, I did carb cycling and lastly keto. My Tsh dropped to 1.000 and my testosterone dropped as well.

Well it's been a while since than and my Tsh never fully recovered, so now I'm on trt and nature throid which from my bloodwork is helping. My last tsh reading which was about two weeks ago came in at 1.500 with only two weeks on nature throid medicine.

Nature throid, I'm on 1 tab of 65mg. Google it and ask your doctor about. Even thou you may be in normal range, doesn't mean that level is good for it. Everyone is different.

My doc wants My tsh more in the 3.500 range like before. I think what crushed my tsh was my 24 week cut, it was like I was dieting for a contest that I never did haha.

At least now I can long periods of dieting is not needed. Only will do mini cuts of 8-12 weeks.

Good luck

its rather evident that your diet itself caused this issue...

its rather evident that your diet itself caused this issue...

I just saw a doc today, I was prescribed 200mg of Test cyp, got my first injection at .75ml , an he gave me anastrazole. Gonna see what this does for me , in terms of body comp and wellness.

I just saw a doc today, I was prescribed 200mg of Test cyp, got my first injection at .75ml , an he gave me anastrazole. Gonna see what this does for me , in terms of body comp and wellness.

what dose of arimidex did he advise you to use?

why did he prescribe you test do you have low test levels ?

he said 625... ive never heard of a doctor prescribing trt to someone in the 600's and especially not 200 mg week... something is way off here and not adding up whatsoever... no way on earth a doctor is giving a script and especially not a script at that dose with those levels... its not happening

he said 625... ive never heard of a doctor prescribing trt to someone in the 600's and especially not 200 mg week... something is way off here and not adding up whatsoever... no way on earth a doctor is giving a script and especially not a script at that dose with those levels... its not happening

exactly, 600 is on the moderate-high level of test levels and a 200mg trt is for people with super low test.

OP your doctor is an idiot , I definitely wouldn't pin that gear

exactly, 600 is on the moderate-high level of test levels and a 200mg trt is for people with super low test.

OP your doctor is an idiot , I definitely wouldn't pin that gear

i cant imagine any doctor doing that bro... im thinking its more so "self prescribed"

625 nl and 81 free, He was concened about my Free, being way low. and I havent been feeling so hot for about 7-9 months, fatigue, aches, muscle loss, weight gain, etc..

I am confused about the dose though because i have no idea how much im getting per injection

.75ml is what the nurse injected me with, the bottle says 200 mg /ML.

i cant imagine any doctor doing that bro... im thinking its more so "self prescribed"

definitely not, I've been having a lot of issues in terms of strength, well being , fatigue, anxiety , slight depression. and a whole host of other issues.

I saw a Endocrinologist to have my thyroid checked as well, My main M.D. Noticed i had some bone density reduction in some parts of my body that was unusual, about a few months back.

Along with the host of issues I've been dealing with. I had all blood-work pulled, and the indiciation for Trt from my MD and Endo said it would benefit me vastly. I talked to the Trt Doctor as well , and he said my free for my age should be in 150 ranges. I tested at 83/84 with 610. Its free that is the most important from what he described to me, both by the ENDO and the Trt Doc.

I made the choice to try this because I'm tired of being tired, lifeless, slight depressed, hard work ethic and diet in the gym and barely getting anywhere.

I was prescribed 200mg of test cyp with an Anastrazole as well.

.75ml per week I dont know if thats 200mg a week or 175mg a week. The bottle is a 10ml, under the label it says 200mg per ml

correct 150mg, if .75ml is that, then thats what im getting weekly injected with.

now everything makes a lot more sense but you didnt explain anything about free test, nor give the correct dose bro so that was what would be assumed... what were you told to dose anastrazole at?

Top Bottom