napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Lab results, is my gear fake or real?

elin

Hi Everyone,

I'm doing my first cycle as it was recommended to by HRT doctor. However, I did not buy the gear from doctor's office as It was ridiculously expensive. Instead, I have a been buying my great from a shady place so to make sure it's legi,t I've done 2 blood tests in a hospital. Here are the results:

On 14.09.2017 - before I started the cycle
Testosterone: 1.6 ng/ml
Estradiol 23 pg/ml
HGH 0.07 ng/ml

I have been taking:
200ml/7days Testosterone enanthate Meditech brand
1/4 of a tablem (0.25mg) Arimidex Every other day
0.3ui each day sq - HGH Geriostim Aqua Thaiger Pharma

My results on 10.10.2017 - 1 month into the cycle
Testosterone: 15 ng/ml
Estradiol 40 pg/ml
HGH 1.39 ng/ml

My thinking is Testosterone seems legit but I'm not sure about Arimidex and HGH. I injected 3ui of HGH just 3 hours before the test. I though it would be higher then 1.39. I took 0.25mg of arimidex 3 hours before the test and 200ml of Testosterone Enathate 3 days before the 2nd test.

On the side note, this is my first cycle so I can't really tell what's working and what doesn't by feeling. Only thing I've noticed is increased appetite, sensitive nipples and lowered seamen production. Also slightly improved gym performance and energy levels but this could be a placebo.

My questions are:
1. should I up the intake of Arimidex ? Any chance this could be fake?
2. Can increased testosterone have an impact on HGH level? Is my HGH fake or just very low quality? What kind of increase should be seeing on my lab results at 3ui a day? Can I test it by injecting 10ui and see if I get any side effects ?
3. I have also have HCG but have not taken it yet? When should I start and at what dosage?

Thanks a lot of any input.

1. you should be dosing arimidex .5 mg every other day...

2. you have not given hgh enough time at all... what do you expect in a month????? wtf 10 ius? what? bro seriously? stop it man, thats ridiculous...

3. if you are on trt then run hcg every 4 months, 4 weeks at a time, 1000 ius week...

Your testosterone went from 160 to 1500, it is definitely legit.

If you're estrogen sensitive, your arimidex is probably doing its job. You would just be even higher without it. Under 52 and you're managed. Estradiol isn't a "crush it as low as you can" thing, you want to be in range.

Thanks for the responses.

Any comments on the lab results of HGH
before 0.07 ng/ml after one month of 3ui daily intake rise only to 1.39 ng/ml. I read somewhere else that HGH should show up on the tests immediately if taked 2-3 hours before the blood test and in big numbers. Am I dealing with low quality or perhaps poorly stored ( it was stored in a room temperate for at least 20 days while being transported) HGH ? Should I change supplier?

2. What PCT will be required on mild cycle like this? Taking into consideration that my natural testosterone was only 1.5 ng/ml.

If you are on hrt/ trt there is no pct, you will inject every week for the rest of your life. Not sure why your doctor would recommend you to do a cycle???

pct does not change based on a cycle being more mild or not... it could be required to have MORE of a pct on a larger cycle but you dont run less of a pct just because its a smaller cycle... your hgh could be low quality yes but your storage was clearly not smart either so it would be a guessing game from there...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Your GH serum test is definitely on low side, even for 3iu. The typical test most people run is 10iu 3 hours before GH serum test, but the results can still vary widely. And just because GH serum comes back higher doesn't mean there is active GH in it unfortunately. IMO, you're always taking a big risk with HGH.

You should know right away if you have real HGH or not. I don't need to do blood work I can just tell. Better sleep, carpal tunnel, smoother skin, blood sugar changes, increase energy and recovery. I know fairly quickly.

You should know right away if you have real HGH or not. I don't need to do blood work I can just tell. Better sleep, carpal tunnel, smoother skin, blood sugar changes, increase energy and recovery. I know fairly quickly.
Carpal tunnel?

If you are on hrt/ trt there is no pct, you will inject every week for the rest of your life. Not sure why your doctor would recommend you to do a cycle???

Actually my doctor did not mention any cycle. I discontinue the consultations as they were very expensive. So normally people on TRT don't do any cycles or any PCT ? I'm only 28 years old without any children. Could year around use of 200ml of injectable Testosterone have a negative impact on fertility ? If yes what can I do prevent it?

I've tried to take 8ui in the morning just to see if I get to feel any different. I did not notice any carpal tunnel any any other side effect. The lab results are also very low so I suspect the HGH to be of a very low quality.

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks for info Dylan. I'm saving it. However I wanted to ask you. My natural testosterone production is only 1.5 ng/ml. I'm on a 200ml/weekly TRT replacement therapy which put me on 15 ng/ml Testosterone level. Should I cycle this and do PCT or run it year around with HCG ? I don't have any side effects (after 1 month of use) but my concern is fertility I'm 28 years old, no children.

If you run HCG like Dylan suggested that should keep you fertile, but I feel like if children is something you want to have in the future I would be careful... I personally would probably just run cycles vs TRT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've tried to take 8ui in the morning just to see if I get to feel any different. I did not notice any carpal tunnel any any other side effect. The lab results are also very low so I suspect the HGH to be of a very low quality.
I would speculate you have low quality or even fake HGH. I pinned 10 ius of generic HGH once and I most definitely felt it and we're talking about generic.

Hi Thanks for the suggestion. I was also thinking that doing cycles with HCG and PCT would be a safer option. And I don't plan on going above 200 ng/ml. I'm already seeing great results on 200 ng/ml. Once I'm maxed out I may add other mild AS or SARMS to it instead of upping the dose of Testosterone.

Top Bottom