napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Kind of disillusioned with my goals

BoredStiff

So I've been bodybuilding for about 20 years, mostly natural except in college when I went a little hogwild, and in recent years I was put on TRT. This year I decided to experiment a little again.

I gotta tell ya. My ideal is guys like Rob Riches, Jeff Cavalier, I really liked the physique on Sean Sherk when he wasn't depleted for weigh-ins.... just throwing out names, hopefully some of them are familiar but if not most of these guys are in the 175-185lb range tops but just shredded all year.

I've easily hit that weight. I've stood next to some of these guys and I'm actually bigger but they LOOK far, far better. Rob's 16 inch arm looks way bigger than my 18 inch arm, and ya know, his face has no bloat etc., all that adds up to the look.

I've blasted Test at 600mg and looked like crap, just soft and not great. It seems like tren, masteron and winstrol are the tools of the trade for these guys but what i'd like to know, and I guess it's opinion-based, but are most of these guys typically just on a low-dose cruise year-round? I know Jon Skywalker admits to being on test/masteron all year but tries to keep it close to or under 500mg of total AAS as best as he can, I actually asked him and he said 200 test, 400 masteron was what he typically was on with zero breaks but he jumps on all kinds of other stuff. He's the only "famous" guy I've openly discussed this with (he's extremely open about his dosages publicly so I don't mind repeating what he's told me).

Is there a balance? I mean these guys aren't overly large by any means. But how much can you safely take to achieve this type of look year-round and still SOMEWHAT maintain your health (it's gotta be compromised to some degree, surely). It seems like 100mg of Testosterone and 400mg of Masteron or something along those lines would be the way to maintain this look but man, that's still 500mg of gear a week. Is it just one of those, you have to sacrifice your health a bit and hope for the best, type of trade-offs?

Sorry for the long post, I'm just frustrated because after 20 years, on paper I'm a decent size (i'm 5'8 with a 19 inch neck, 46 inch chest, 18 inch arms etc.) but I'm clearly not achieving what I want on TRT alone, and blasting/cruising is an issue with cosmetic drugs like Mast & winny because you literally lose the effect the moment you go off.

i have no idea what everyone is on or doing... its all people speculating etc... these guys arent giving press conferences on what they are doing but its not all based on being on something all the time either... people go through constant changes in life... they diet up, they diet down... they train one way, then another, etc... they have life things that come up that make them want to go a certain way... i can tell you that its a constant struggle figuring it all out, no matter how much you know, you never know what you think you do... i can tell you that with all these years of doing this, you never stop learning.. EVERYONE is different man... body responses change as we age etc... i mean, its a never ending changing thing we go through... thats life man... in reality, while there are guidelines, baselines, etc... most of this comes down to trial and error... sure there are certain standards to keep and meet in terms of general dosing, lengths etc. but lets face facts, everyone of us in different in some way on how we respond to things... so essentially, you can learn and be given certain tools, but like anything else in life, you have to figure some out for yourself as well... thats just being honest about it bro

i have no idea what everyone is on or doing... its all people speculating etc... these guys arent giving press conferences on what they are doing but its not all based on being on something all the time either... people go through constant changes in life... they diet up, they diet down... they train one way, then another, etc... they have life things that come up that make them want to go a certain way... i can tell you that its a constant struggle figuring it all out, no matter how much you know, you never know what you think you do... i can tell you that with all these years of doing this, you never stop learning.. EVERYONE is different man... body responses change as we age etc... i mean, its a never ending changing thing we go through... thats life man... in reality, while there are guidelines, baselines, etc... most of this comes down to trial and error... sure there are certain standards to keep and meet in terms of general dosing, lengths etc. but lets face facts, everyone of us in different in some way on how we respond to things... so essentially, you can learn and be given certain tools, but like anything else in life, you have to figure some out for yourself as well... thats just being honest about it bro

Thanks Dylan, always appreciate you keeping it real.

Honestly when I made this thread I was just so frustrated. Part of me wants to just keep it safe, just be on my normal TRT dose, but it just seems like in order to have an above average look all/most of the year, you almost have to sacrifice your health a bit. Most of the guys I have seen that keep this look are on something like 200 test/200-400 Masteron all year, or 200-300 test/200 deca.... those seem to be the popular ones from what I've heard people admit. (assuming they are being honest).

The only real "famous" guy I've openly discussed this with is Jon Skywalker who claims to be on 200 Test/300 Masteron all year and basically just believes in staying under 500mg of total anabolics, though he does experiment with other things, but he did stress to me it's still likely taking at least some years off his lifespan and he's very aware of it. (I don't mind sharing this since he is very open about his AAS use and doses online).

I guess that's the dilemma I'm in.... finding a balance where I'm doing minimal damage (for me this means perfect bloodwork and heart examinations that come out well) while still obtaining an above average physique.

Top Bottom