napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Kimbo Slice has died. Heart attack . Steroid related? Or just out of shape old guy?

Not old at 42 if so I am ancient at 50. No doubt the press will blame it on Nandrolone as they always seem to blame steroid use

I saw this earlier. Absolutely crazy that he was only 42. I do not like to speculate on causes of death at all. It's hard to say what kinds of things he was into in his lifestyle, but a lot of times these younger heart attack deaths are related to drug use (non steroids).

If think if anybody thinks it's steroid related it's absolutely absurd

Snowcone related perhaps... it's a helluva drug Rick James said. 42... you ain't really living right till you hit the 40's by most standards.

Yeah, they're trying to keep it hush-hush at the moment. Dude was not old at all... If it is "steroid" related, people need to take into account the 100's of other bad things many involve in the hollywood-type lifestyle. Marc Lobliner did an excellent video recently on the topic.

Either way, God rest his soul.

He died from bullshit itis.The original RP illusionist. Before he was known, he had a "street fight" on youtube with a guy I somewhat knew from a boxing gym..He knocked my bud out cold with one punch. Bud got his 100$ bill and said bye. Paid him off.This bud was built and had been boxing for years, and I am sure could have handed Slice a slice of his azz. MMA was in its infancy and Slice jumped in and proved he was not worth a shit. Dam he always won on youtube!!!

From what I understand he used a lot and many types of street drugs. From cheque drops with meth, to xanax with X plus oxy. His nickname was Junko Partner.

it prolly was. wow that is crazy tho I thought for sure that mf'r was older than me. well this goes to show you how roids will be blamed once again when he was prolly coked up and smoked up but nah the steroids were the problem the whole govt media tyrant

it prolly was. wow that is crazy tho I thought for sure that mf'r was older than me. well this goes to show you how roids will be blamed once again when he was prolly coked up and smoked up but nah the steroids were the problem the whole govt media tyrant

Nobody is older than you bro... you drew up the seating chart at the last supper man, c'mon!

well im only 45 but damn I remember watching his vids comin up thru the ranks with my damn kids. I was so excited too when he came into the MMA and so disappointed at the same damn time lol cardio is a helluva drug

He died from bullshit itis.The original RP illusionist. Before he was known, he had a "street fight" on youtube with a guy I somewhat knew from a boxing gym..He knocked my bud out cold with one punch. Bud got his 100$ bill and said bye. Paid him off.This bud was built and had been boxing for years, and I am sure could have handed Slice a slice of his azz. MMA was in its infancy and Slice jumped in and proved he was not worth a shit. Dam he always won on youtube!!!

From what I understand he used a lot and many types of street drugs. From cheque drops with meth, to xanax with X plus oxy. His nickname was Junko Partner.

Wow I used to love watching his youtube fights.That sucks they were probably fixed.

Anyway rest in peace big man.Forty two is ridiculously young to be passing on.

Please try and be as sensitive to the fact that the man is dead

It was all the deugs not so much steroids. Dude used to backyard brawl for many years on pcp and other drugs. Long before he got famous and started in ufc

PHURIOUS

It was all the deugs not so much steroids. Dude used to backyard brawl for many years on pcp and other drugs. Long before he got famous and started in ufc

PHURIOUS

yeah..that is the one I could not come up with.He was big on pcp and cheque drops combo. I think he used heavy deca only cycles too.

I know very little about him except during his youtube days...way b4 he become a pro.I only have hearsay to go on but the guy at the time was pretty amazed at the drugs this guy took.So I am speculating with a farily decent backup. Do not know nor even have an idea of what he was taking in the last 6-7 years.

Steroid related deaths tend to be from not tending to your health in other ways. Vitamin K2, liver health maintenance etc. i prefer to think of steroid related deaths as health neglect. There are tons of former bodybuilders who are healthy and vibrant well into their golden years. They were smart. Dorian Yates and Frank Zane were juicers and also health freaks.... And still alive and well.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

Steroid related deaths tend to be from not tending to your health in other ways. Vitamin K2, liver health maintenance etc. i prefer to think of steroid related deaths as health neglect. There are tons of former bodybuilders who are healthy and vibrant well into their golden years. They were smart. Dorian Yates and Frank Zane were juicers and also health freaks.... And still alive and well.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]
Code 'JS5' for 5% off
Agreed. Health should always be a top priority. Lots of guys go through that "invincible" phase where they don't think anything can happen to them and thats where a lot of the issues stem. Staying on top of your health is a must.

Phurious Pharma Rep

Top Bottom