napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

keeping bones strong

drb_iac

While I was reading medical literature I ran across a section on bone health. It was rather long, but I thought this. I am 66 years old and have never had replacements. This inspite of football, boxing and baseball. No knee replacements, shoulder, hip etc. Well if you come to my high scool reunion you will see all of my old regular high school buds on walkers, canes, and most have had something replaced.Most of them only have their ailments to talk about.
To summarize the literature it said that test does indeed help men into their latter years...and for some reason men who used deca have the benefit of test plus they get bone health, cartilage health, tendon health and ligament strenth and health.
Most of these studies were done over a long period and the doses were rather small. 200/200 was to the high side. So..here is my deca/test popping up again. I use it and have used in nearly every cycle except when I was experimenting, but did many cycles of it just the same. So keep this in mind as you age. Your 20's become your 40's become your 60's really really fast. Naturally this also means keeping diet and heavy weights in the picture.

Thanks for posting this one brother. It's something I've pondered on/suspected for a long time.

On a quasi related note, I was recently diagnosed with connective tissue disorder (I've known something wasn't right since my teens) and there is no doubt in my mind that a low dose test can be of benefit for our connective tissue. A little lubrication has to be a good thing, even for the guys who are 100% healthy.

I love having you on here. You always have good stuff to contribute. And at my ripe age of 51, i can follow your footsteps.

U know test is like weed. The pros outweigh the cons by a mile. But due to government wanting control and mis informed general population they keep studies like that hidden, but as soon as a dip shit like bostin Lloyd dies they'll blast it all over media like its the "debil"

cmb5017 said:
U know test is like weed. The pros outweigh the cons by a mile. But due to government wanting control and mis informed general population they keep studies like that hidden, but as soon as a dip shit like bostin Lloyd dies they'll blast it all over media like its the "debil"

Yeah the pros way outweigh the cons, but that is when used correctly, thoughtfully, with content and purpose in mind. Then along comes the guys who mis use, over use and are dumbshits, and act like fools....yeah like BL.

drb_iac said:
While I was reading medical literature I ran across a section on bone health. It was rather long, but I thought this. I am 66 years old and have never had replacements. This inspite of football, boxing and baseball. No knee replacements, shoulder, hip etc. Well if you come to my high scool reunion you will see all of my old regular high school buds on walkers, canes, and most have had something replaced.Most of them only have their ailments to talk about.
To summarize the literature it said that test does indeed help men into their latter years...and for some reason men who used deca have the benefit of test plus they get bone health, cartilage health, tendon health and ligament strenth and health.
Most of these studies were done over a long period and the doses were rather small. 200/200 was to the high side. So..here is my deca/test popping up again. I use it and have used in nearly every cycle except when I was experimenting, but did many cycles of it just the same. So keep this in mind as you age. Your 20's become your 40's become your 60's really really fast. Naturally this also means keeping diet and heavy weights in the picture.

That is some very good info Drb! It does make a lot of sense to what you are saying, and I be.ieve test and Deca can certainly help. Another thing to consider is your diet and training regiment which also play a very big part in bone, joint, tendon, and ligament health. The balance of all of these factors can contribute to longevity, as you have proven with your age buddy. Thanks for sharing the info.

drb_iac said:

dude this is one of the main reasons why im going to run Deca, bone strength and tendon/ligament health. also the collagen synthesis.. i am glad you reconfirmed the same thing i saw in some studies i read. most people nowadays seem to be running other compounds - Deca is old school, but it will be my first pick bc of the above reasons..

Npp and deca are the same thing. Like test prop and test e are thw same thing

PHURIOUS PHARMA

I just saw for the first time today on TV those attorny sharks promoting their law suit services for men that were prescribed testosterone for trt purposes. Give me a fucking break. Seriously?

JM750 said:
I just saw for the first time today on TV those attorny sharks promoting their law suit services for men that were prescribed testosterone for trt purposes. Give me a fucking break. Seriously?

Well those turds are lower than snake shit. So I am not surprised by anything that they do. You heard the joke...what do you call 10,000 dead lawyers at the bottom of the sea?

A good start!

Re: RE: Re: keeping bones strong

JM750 said:
Never mind the fact that the majority of guys on TRT are also very overweight with horrible diets. Yet when they have heart attacks they want to blame the testosterone. Give me a break

RickRock said:
JM750 said:
Never mind the fact that the majority of guys on TRT are also very overweight with horrible diets. Yet when they have heart attacks they want to blame the testosterone. Give me a break

Lol yeah..""i was on TRT and i had a heart attack while iw as eating at Pizza Hut. it was crazy, i went to take a drink of pepsi and BAM pains in chest and arm - i knew it was the TEST all along. and He got me 145,378.92 in settlement cash""

RickRock said:
JM750 said:

That is exactly what the ad was for. Guys that were on trt that had heart attacks strokes ect.
Makes you think we know what we are doing with testosterone more than the Dr prescribing it.

Re: RE: keeping bones strong

drb_iac said:
Have you had ED problems with long term deca use??

Re: RE: keeping bones strong

Blackhat said:
drb_iac said:
Have you had ED problems with long term deca use??

No deca is only a problem when you use it without test. Many years a go it was a fad to use just deca/dbol. That is when everyone began complaing about deca dick. If everytime you use it, it is always combined with at least equal amounts of test there should be no problem. I never let my deca dose exceed my test dose.

JM750 said:

I read the website for that suit. In fine print it says subjects affected were mostly over 65 and had previous underlined illnesses. Its basically a scam any way. They want alot of people to join a massive class action suit in hopes the manufacturer will settle out of court a large sum of money. Them suits never win no way. I joined one against paxil years ago and after 5 years of constant paperwork nothing came of it. Paxil is still made/prescribed and that suit was 8 or 9 years ago.

This is an interesting post as I am starting see the commercial talking about TRT lawsuits and what kills me as all the people I have known who took large amounts of test not one ever reported a problem such as on the level of a heart attack! I am not saying it can't happen I am just saying I have friends that have use test for many years including myself and I have yet found anyone who ran into issues. Granted I do have a couple of friends that were Pro's who used a lot of test in the day and now on TRT but these dudes are well into their 50's. I am also on TRT and started adding some Deca around 300mg every other week, even though I am on the cutting cycles I feel at the age of 54 I can benefit from the Deca so I keep it at a low does.

OK so why would they associate a heart attack with test? I understand being overweight, but is it true can the combination of being over weight and test trigger a heart attack? I'm getting worried here guys!!!!!

changing my life around one day at a time!!

Top Bottom