napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

It's Official: Evo/Berd Scam

Do they really think it's us I wonder!! They didn't really do anything that hurt us to much, business is business you expect some grimey stuff in this thing. It's the regular members that they betrayed, and those are the guys asking questions and trolling the board I don't think any sources are going to do something like that even if they did do us dirty and lied about a few of those guys. I'd like to get inside that guys head for a minute and see what's really going on in there.

im not sure you would really want to see what's going on in there brother... you might lose sleep over it and that's no joke

I think we should start steering clear of them and disassociate from them. There doing there thing, we'll do ours, know what I mean? There shadyness will have its own consequences. I'm just getting over still thinking about them.
Word.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

NY, can you post a good picture of the label where it says World Pharma?

Would love to post it on Evo and ask them who it is and see what kind of response is given.

6354215beddad0cb66b259f4b9d6149e.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Here's a really novel idea. Tell everyone from the start that your going to create or partner up with a lab. No hidden agenda. Maybe people will be like, of cool, this will be nice. But no.. Tell the mods to lie, hide stuff, ban good sources.. Etc. In this particular situation, it could have went much different and had a very positive out come likely.

he dont belive in doing things the honest way.He would rather try and fool people and see if they are stupid enough to believe his lies.

I think we should start steering clear of them and disassociate from them. There doing there thing, we'll do ours, know what I mean? There shadyness will have its own consequences. I'm just getting over still thinking about them.

I'm just about right there with you on that. I don't even think they are worth talking about anymore. I'm ready to move on from everything and anything to do with that place, other than trying to keep as many people from going there and getting scammed or hurt as possible

very disppointed in the mods over there following this crap.Unreal what people will do for a buck.Nobody over there was making more money then me and i simply refused to go along with this scamming garbage,why they got rid of me.I could not do that to innocent good people and decent sources and i HAD to warn them when i figured it out.Im better then that. very sad state

you even got jp over there setting up logs for roidmass... smh . unbelievable lol

wpa :"hey im lying and scamming the whole steriod board community but heres a few vials of trash gear to act like you dont know whats going on and keep your mouth shut about it"

the funniest part is the ADMIN aprroved

WPA
GEARHEAD
NEANDERTHRONE

MOD APPROVED
LEV BUTLEROV

THIS IS ALL THE SAME PERSON! THESE ARE ALL WPA ALTERS! FUXING HILLARIOUS!

Im waiting to see the first scumbag REAL evo mod that steps up and backs this bullshit scam! he will offically be the biggest piece of shit in the steriod board community after WPA.But so far it looks like the mods dont even want no part of this scam, its so fithy

You beat me to the post bro. All the same cat

very disppointed in the mods over there following this crap.Unreal what people will do for a buck.Nobody over there was making more money then me and i simply refused to go along with this scamming garbage,why they got rid of me.I could not do that to innocent good people and decent sources and i HAD to warn them when i figured it out.Im better then that. very sad state

you even got jp over there setting up logs for roidmass... smh . unbelievable lol

wpa :"hey im lying and scamming the whole steriod board community but heres a few vials of trash gear to act like you dont know whats going on and keep your mouth shut about it"

Yeah JP - shaking my head at that myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was really shocked by jp's log... to his credit he is usually honest. I will say I think if he does bloods and they come back bad, he will not post it up. He will go with it...

I was really shocked by jp's log... to his credit he is usually honest. I will say I think if he does bloods and they come back bad, he will not post it up. He will go with it...

Even if he posted bad bloods it would be taken down within seconds.

I agree man. Very sad and disappointing that some of these guys are supporting and endorsing this crap.

As far as I'm concerned, if you're a mod over there and know what they're doing and you stayed, fuck you, you're a piece of shit.

Someone explain to me how in the hell does putting hot wheels in your package help get it through customs?

i doubt they will come back bad. and to me thats not the point.

1)they are selling ugl gear and lying saying its pharma grade. its on the berd website.it is not pharma grade gear known around the world. the website wasnt made until june 2015
2) they lying to the public about this and also lying to innocent people about good labs being banned for bogus reasons, so berd can steal their business. there is no justification to lie to people about stuff they inject into their body
3)the lying about roidmass being an approved source! its approved because it carries berd pharma! either wpa owns roidmass or only accepted a brand new source because he agreed to carry his berd pharma steriods..remember when they said no new places never heard of will be accepted? well who the fuck heard of roidmass? not me
3)they lie to the mod team about the motives and reason but by now EVERY mod has to know with all the threads and posts every day on evo and ALLLL over the internet, whats going on.Nobody can be that stupid.Maybe a month ago but recently this has become so big its everywhere! if they are still there! they are batting a blind eye! very simple

so in reality everything about berd, roidmass is all lies! berd is not pharma grade gear.sources have been kicked off that were good to clear space for wpa underground steriod ring

so just about any mod that is sitting there writing good reviews and backing this scam is a complete scumbag at this point.They know what this piece of crap is doing to the public about injectables going into their body and good source that were great to alot of people

If the bloods are good, it changes nothing. its juts decent ugl gear . that doest change thats its not pharma grade gear, that doesnt change all the good sources that good screwed over and it certainly doesnt change all the poor innocent members that got lied to about stuff they injecting into their body, because this scumbag is trying to make a quick dollar. nuff said.. you simply cant go along with people doing something so evil unless you have no concious

Top Bottom